[WANTED] WANTED: 67 CUDA HOOD INSERTS - Body Shop broke off too many posts to rehang.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

OtownMissile

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED: 67 CUDA HOOD INSERTS
I didn't think it was so hard to remove 67 Cuda Hood Inserts, but apparently the Body Shop felt differently. :BangHead:

Anyway, gotta move on. :mad:
Trying to find a decent Street pair. Some pits okay, but gotta have some decent chrome.
NO 68s, please.
WHATCHA GOT???

THANKS.

67 cuda red3.jpg

Did they throw out the broken posts as well? With today's "magic glues" damn near anything can be fixed.

Just bought some nice ones today at the Mopar swap in Indy, let me know if you still need them. I could only find one pit on them, they need to be polished but they are the best i have seen in quite a while.

Just bought some nice ones today at the Mopar swap in Indy, let me know if you still need them. I could only find one pit on them, they need to be polished but they are the best i have seen in quite a while.
I'm interested

Your inbox is full, please contact me if this Jim Clown hasn't snaked them away from me. THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back