-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Jonker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hpoefully in the Southwest. I need one to race with by Dec. 4th , apparently NHRA tracks require it. I don't want to cut my orig. hood (for tunnel ram) or really any other good hood. I would like a fiberglass or maybe damaged/rusty hood? Reasonable. I have somethings to possibly trade (as much as I hate to lose them) LD340 with Chrysler Part #with damaged hose inlet, Strip Dominator Port matched. Thx, Kevin

I have a very nice one, that only has primer and one coat of paint on it. I had it stripped at Redi -Strip for $150, then painted it. It has one very small repair, on the front edge. Never had any rust, it came from San Diego.

$100 plus shipping to you. Or, I would take your LD340 plus shipping.

Man I forgot about fall fling, problem is to short of notice for work to get off ( work every weekend). If anybody see's one Fiberglass or otherwise I would appreciate a shoutout. Thx Kevin

I have some for sale in various conditions if you can come and pick it up. I won't ship a hood. I can check conditions and get you a price if interested.
Thanks, Mark

Here is a pic of the damage to the LD. What a bummer it got broke:(

Attachments

• vacuum pump, intake manifolds 009.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 180
I have one.
Pics
$150 for just the hood
$225 with scoop
Plus shipping

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Picture 010.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 168
thx for all the input folks. I think I am just going to cut my orig. hood since there seem to plenty avail. By the time I pay and ship the glass hood I can basically buy a new one. Which I don't have the money for.

I just looked at my '69 Barracuda and '74 Dart. I honestly can't tell the difference in the hoods??
'69 Barracuda looks the same as the '73-6 Dart on the outside. The innerstructure is a bit different though. The '67 and '68 don't have that raised beak in the front. Putting the later hood on one would look stupid!

is the hood spring set up different between those years? or hood latch? or does it not matter for your application
terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back