Not open for further replies.

ZMan67S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 Barracuda convertible. Looking for left and right trim piece that sits above the rear door inner side panel. As you can see mine has a nice vertical crack below the chrome screw. Same on the other side.

Thanks!!

LS_337225_1201556.JPG

4spdragtop thanks they are the plastic ones, I'll take a look at Laysons.

monook I don't know looking for replacements that all I do is paint.

No problem. You WONT like the price of repops. For the small amount of damage there is, I would repair them. Lotsa plastic repair stuff on the market today.
Also some people have given soso reviews on repops.

I'll check it out. Funny I have 25 year old pics of the car from previous owners and the cracks were there. I looked for a 67 A-body interior "whats it called" diagram to get the proper name of the panel...none I could find. I have a good friend who does restoration he'll know how to do it.

What the aftermarket offers is for Dart vert and not exactly the same as B'cuda so I would attempt repair first. If you can make it pretty on the outside, you can reinforce to some degree on the inside. maybe even to the point it can't move enough to break open again. Good luck with it.

Go to mymopar.com and download the manual for free.
I'll check it out. Funny I have 25 year old pics of the car from previous owners and the cracks were there. I looked for a 67 A-body interior "whats it called" diagram to get the proper name of the panel...none I could find. I have a good friend who does restoration he'll know how to do it.

That is ONE piece all the way to the floor. The repop doesn't look good enough and is very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back