Wanted 69 340 stock valve covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could one of you guys post a pic of a set of real 69 340 covers please?
Thanks Doug

if this works these are some pics i found on a google search.

Attachments

• DSCN2605.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCN2604.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 169
I think it depends on when it was built. I dont care what color they are. I'll be repainting them anyways :-D

i think also the 340 left side has a taller spark plug holder bracket to help clear 4 barrel throttle linkage.

I have the drivers side with the tall tab for the plug wire loom.20$ and the ride...see if ya can find the other one or a set......Wagg's

For the pass side with the "C" clamp, all you need is the clamp. A great member here W2-1969Dart hooked me up with a free set that had the tops carved out! I just have to get someone to tack the clamp to my other vc. The other vc I got didnt come with tall loom as it was cut out of it, s'ok as I only needed the clamp!!

I bought a set of 318 ones thinking they were the same, but they arent, slight differences, 340 on ds had tall wire loom to avoid 4bbl linkage, and ps had a "C" clamp for alternator wire.

Here is the difference. The blue ones 318 the orange ones 340.

Attachments

• 100_0739.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN2605.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 74
I don't see the diffrence on the drivers side, anybody got a measurement on the tall wire loom holder I'd hate to ship out the wrong stuff.....the one on this valve cover measures 2 1/4 "

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back