Wanted: a set J Heads

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a set of untouched /rebuildable SB "J" Heads, no junk.

They are for my son's mild 360.

What have you got?

PM me

sscuda
8)

Dear FABO Memebers

Thanks to all who PM'ed me in response to the J heads wanted ad.

This is truly a great site.

My son will be so surpised when he gets his rebuilt heads for Christmas.

Best Regards,

sscuda
8)

That's bloody amazing that a dad would buy his son 340 heads for CHRISTMAS!! Will you adopt me!! LOL Glad to hear you share something as great as Mopar restoring with your son!! Keep up the good work! LOL..

You just made my mind up on my X heads, Im gonna save 'em for my 9 year olds 17th Christmas! '

Great Idea! I might do the same for My Daughter... Aint she gonna be surprised Christmas morning when instead of a box of Beauty Supplies its a set of ported and polished J-heads! I bet she would prefer a lump of coal if given the choice LOL!

Dear FABO Memebers

Thanks to all who PM'ed me in response to the J heads wanted ad.

This is truly a great site.

My son will be so surpised when he gets his rebuilt heads for Christmas.

Best Regards,

sscuda
8)

Hey thats neat and different...

I think I just removed a set of J or N heads from a rebuilt 360. There ready to go. $ 300 & shipping.

Bob

I sold a pair of U heads from a 70 - 340 for a G note 70 casting, #'s were 3418915 with original 2.02 valves

A few years back my parents were hard up.
I opened this massively heavy gift on Christmas morning all the while thinking to myself "what the *** is this?!?!?!"
Once opened I couldn't believe it. It was a set of completely redone '452' casting big block heads all painted up pretty.
Apparently dad had them in his stash for some time and stumbled upon them a few weeks before and just detailed them up again.
I couldn't have been happier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back