wanted barracuda inner splash fender

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Later model plastic shields will work and wont rust away. I have laid the 67 notch shields and later model Duster shields side by side and found very little difference.

OK, so I am a dummy. I don't know where the splash shields fit. I bought a pair of splash shields and don't see where thy fit on my 67 Barracuda. A pic would be appreciated.

OK, so I am a dummy. I don't know where the splash shields fit. I bought a pair of splash shields and don't see where thy fit on my 67 Barracuda. A pic would be appreciated.

I dont have a pic but... Without these shields , when you opened the door you would be able to see right past the door hinges into the wheel house.

Ted,
Here's a couple of pics of the driver's side. You can't see where it bolts on because it's covered with undercoating. There's also a little rubber flap at the top.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9173.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9174.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 137
Later model plastic shields will work and wont rust away. I have laid the 67 notch shields and later model Duster shields side by side and found very little difference.

Your right Redfish, the plastic shields do work, I have them mounted on my 68 Cuda, these shields fit 100% using all the same mounting locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back