Status
Not open for further replies.

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
Had one years ago, remembered that it was made in Canada (?) it was chrome, not polished AL and it looks like it was not a custom dipped piece. but it may have been. Chrome was very professional. Thanks. To my suprise, my motor has taken on a chrome theme...damper, electric water pump, MP valve covers, pan and MP air cleaner...might as well go all the way. Maybe polished if it looks nice.

Had one years ago, remembered that it was made in Canada (?) it was chrome, not polished AL and it looks like it was not a custom dipped piece. but it may have been. Chrome was very professional. Thanks. To my suprise, my motor has taken on a chrome theme...damper, electric water pump, MP valve covers, pan and MP air cleaner...might as well go all the way. Maybe polished if it looks nice.

I had one that was returned for poor plating. I sandblasted it and put it on my motor.

IIRC, Troy at Westoaks MP said they had issues with the plating on a lot of those. So make sure to get pictures before you buy even an NOS one.

iv got a real nice one part number says truck..i dont think its chrome..but def polished its losing its luster tho but still extremely nice condition..no paint on it at all..if you think you mite want to see it i can take close pics and send to you..lts for sale,let me know...j

Sure, ill take a look at your polished one. I remember my old one looked kinda bad on the flat top, like sand was under the chrome..does that sound familiar? PM for Email address. Thanks!

Check with Mike (badlilred) He had some chromed. I bought one from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back