Wanted Dead or Alive, up to $250.00 Reward!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 408 Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I have posted a couple wanted ads for this seat and have had no luck in finding one. I guess it is time to offer up a reward, wanted dead or alive! I will pay up to $250.00 for a core "buddy" high back bench seat and tracks for my 73 Duster shipped to 92078 zip code. Seat and tracks must be salvageable, let's see what you got. Picture included for example.

Thanks,
Brandon

Attachments

• Seat II.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 605
Alright guys,

Checked with Greyhound shipping and they said they ship bench seats all the time. They said all that would need to be done was to break the seat down into two pieces to make it as compact as possible, remove the tracks and tie them under the seat to the springs, package well and then ship. They estimate no more than $150.00 total for shipping in the lower 48 for up to a 100 pounds and 60" long. If you have one of these seats and are willing to ship via Greyhound or another semi-affordable means please post a reply / picture.

Thanks,
Brandon

I'm pretty sure I have one for you here in Los Angeles. Are you able to pick it up? and when?

Dangit man!! Where were you about 4 months ago?! I sent one of those to the scrapper with the car because I didn't have any more room to store parts. Pulled what I needed off the car and hauled the rest.

grey hound is great , I use it all the time in Canada.

there is one in the only salvage yard in evanston w.y. dont remember the name of the salvage yard but it is there in a valliant

i think i might of seen one like this or similiar on either sf/bayarea c/list or sacramento ..you mite look there ..im around both,if i can help you let me know,,j

Any luck on a seat? I've got one in pretty dang good shape but the plastic covers on the ends are gone and so are the handles on the levers.

i gave one away out of my dart a year ago. never realized how comfy they were till i had this brown duster that has one. they are much better than buckets.

Attachments

• front seat.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 242
  • pass.side.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 252
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back