-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Time

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy 65 Dart. Because of my condo Association rules I need a drivable project.The car club here in town is working on a building we can work in but until then I'm going back to my teen years and working in the parking lot.I would prefer a 2 door post car with a V-8 engine.Tranny doesn't make any difference.I'm not fond of GT hardtop cars but would consider one for the right price.(I could sell all that chrome here)Slant 6 cars will be considered but must be a good deal.I don't have a Barrett-Jackson budget so it must be a reasonably priced car.Don't plan on a rotisserie job just a clean driver.Must be here in Arizona.I know I'm asking a lot but these are the parameters I have to work with.PM me if you can help.

you are in AZ... get hold of Mark (AZMOPAR) he has 2 early darts, not sure on condition.

Check member gtmopar,s 65 Dart GT he has for sale here....Nice car...get in and drive.:D

Thanks for the tip.Saw that..very nice car but not much left to do.Looking for a driver to tinker with to combat the boredom of retirement.I have a couple leads from here if I can just get them to answer me back.I somewhat of an impatient type:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back