Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Well, I have been selling enough stuff lately here and now its my turn to look for some items for my car.

Item one is two strips that are in front of the rear interior panels and they run from the top and go to the bottom under the sill plates. They are flexible and run along the edge of the inside metal. I believe they are called 'winlace' or something but I just call them those plastic thingy's that are on the front edges of the rear inside panels. Mine are b5 blue and I can go either the blue or white.

Item two is for both sides. I need decent sill plates, screws, and the extra metal strips that continue to the rear and keep the carpet down, with the screws too!!

Item three is a complete radio antenna setup. The cable, the part it connects to with the piece that holds the setup to the underside of the fender, the chrome bezel and bolt. Antenna mast is an option. I have a few laying around but dont have the other stuff.

Item four is blue armrests, front and rear.

Please send a pic or two, the condition, price etc either via PM here or e mail at [email protected] thanks.
Chas,

There's a 72 with a blue interior in the local Pick-N-Pull, would they be the same? Joe.

Yes it would Joe, If you can get a looksee before the car is gone please let me know what you find left in it, thanks.
Chas.

Chas
I have a brother who owns a 70 Swinger and he will see if he can help you out with all or some of the parts you requested. His name is Andy and he lives in Albuquerque, NM so expect an email from him. -Manny

Definitely have a line on the door sills and extension pieces. There's a '70 Swinger in the local Pull A Part that has them. I was just there this past Saturday and took some stuff off of that car.....didn't get the sills however. I can make another trip down there and try to snag them if you want. Just let me know.

I'll try to get by there Monday with the camera. I haven't taken the time to see how to upload pics to the site or pm's. Can I do it right off my computer or do I have to put them on photobucket fiirst? If you want to PM me an email add I know how to send pics that way, it may be faster, Joe.

I was hiking this week end with the Boy Scouts, when I got home Sunday morning a friend called to tell me they had crushed all of the old Mopars to make space for new money making wrecks. I don't have much hope. They don't move stuff around, so if they weren't there they got crushed. Sorry, Joe.

Chaz I have 2 B5 blue plastic thingies. $15 US plus shipping. I used pics of them in my post in general discusion trying to figure out how to post pics. They were so dirty they looked black. I hit them with windex real quick and they almost look new. Five more minutes cleaning and the will look new, Joe.

I have some decent sill plates.They could used polished up and one has two dings in it from the seat belt getting closed up in the door I believe.You can have them if you want to pay for shipping.I think $15.00 would cover shipping. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back