Wanted free model car kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry,the only ones I have are brand new in the box never been opened !!Although they have been sitting there for MANY years !!Maybe once I get my garagemahall finished,I'll sit down and start putting them together so I can display them on the wall in there !!

Yeah,I went through that thread,and makes me want to get up off my dead and onto my dieing and start putting them together !!I still have some of the later models that were actually molded in color,and they provided you with a packet of Turtle Wax for it !!

Yeah,I went through that thread,and makes me want to get up off my dead and onto my dieing and start putting them together !!I still have some of the later models that were actually molded in color,and they provided you with a packet of Turtle Wax for it !!

easy fix = go to walmart and pick up a can of high gloss poyurethane spray, it puts a really high gloss on it , lightly wash model with sos pad first

I know the feeling- I have too much stuff at work or home to work on! I have a 1/4 scale slant six visible engine that I've been wanting to build for 2 years now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back