Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
LOOKING TO FIND a Replacement Hub for my '72 Dart Custom
65-72 A-Body disc brake rotor will match
5 on 4 in. bolt pattern
Kelsey Hayes
4 Piston Caliper

any help on where to locate - much appreciated.
I tried with Wild Cat Auto in OR alreddy & they usually have stock but - they fresh out.....

What size brakes, 9 inch, 10 inch or K-H disc? There are differences in the spindles/bearings. I know 9 and 10 are different, but don't know if the 10 hub and the K-H disc hub are the same or different. I do have some 10 inch hubs. The parts book, I have does not show the hub separet from the drum/rotor.
From what I can see the 10 in and disc hubs take the same bearings and seals, so the hubs might be the same, but I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
What size brakes, 9 inch, 10 inch or K-H disc? There are differences in the spindles/bearings. I know 9 and 10 are different, but don't know if the 10 hub and the K-H disc hub are the same or different. I do have some 10 inch hubs. The parts book, I have does not show the hub separet from the drum/rotor.
From what I can see the 10 in and disc hubs take the same bearings and seals, so the hubs might be the same, but I don't know for sure.

I Have 9inch drum brake hubs if they would work or ya small bolt pattern

O shoot im not sure about the 9/10 inch question there Charrlie_S
i actually am away from the car where i had to leave it & am trying to find & order parts for it from afar so i can get them delivered & put on so i can drive it outta where i left it....
do u know a way i could find out I could call my cousin up who is looking after it for me & maybe get him to measure the brakes for me ? do you know how to find this info out about the 9/10/K-H ??
THANKS!

FYI.
10 inch, Drum Brake hubs, and Kelsey Hayes Disc Brake Hubs, ARE NOT THE SAME.

Bearings, races, seals, are the same thing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back