Wanted: GTXperience

-

DieWilde13

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

i´m wondering what happend to Ben ( GTXperience)??
Since my Trip to SF and a visit by him, i never heared something from him.
He don´t aswer to my mails and Pm´s.
i figured that he isen´t active here as well...
Does anybody know what happend?

I'm thinkin we need to organize a search party......somebody get a cooler for the beer

You know, whether you know it or not, even a mod can get his feeling hurt on here from time to time. Being a mod on here is a tough job with little or no respect given as needed. Hello Ben.
Small Block

01-10-2010 09:48 AM
dustermaniac I thought I saw his name online out here the other day???? Maybe I was wrong
Think that was some old posts he started that turn up every now and again.
Wish I knew what happened ,Ben is a great guy ,He took the time to give Me a call and discuss My project plans and gave Me some great advice. Maybe He just over did it and got burnt out ? Ben if your out there your friends miss you and hope your doin well!

Think that was some old posts he started that turn up every now and again.
Wish I knew what happened ,Ben is a great guy ,He took the time to give Me a call and discuss My project plans and gave Me some great advice. Maybe He just over did it and got burnt out ? Ben if your out there your friends miss you and hope your doin well!

I will second that!Come on back Ben!!

Looks like his last post was 10-11-09 the best i can tell. No post from him in at least two months. Anyone live close by that can check on him? Please.
Small Block

Looks like his last post was 10-11-09 the best i can tell. No post from him in at least two months. Anyone live close by that can check on him? Please.
Small Block

I have called his cell phone a few times and have gotten no return calls....not sure what happened to him.

Ben Is one heckuva guy and we startin to worry now,he's stealth but not this stealthy

I drove to his house in Daly City to pickup 4 Cragars last summer. A really nice guy and very attentive. My daughter loved playing with his ducks and dogs in the front yard. He mentioned that some neighbors were complaining about his cars, though his yard was very tidy. Hard to enjoy the hobby in the Bay Area, but I expect he hasn't given up.

Ben has been extremely helpful to me. I have sent a couple of emails over a month ago, but no reply. I hope he and his family is well............

Best Regards 8)

The last I heard from him we were discussing me buying some seats from him,but it didnt work out.

Is anyone close to the area that can swing by?

i spent a few hours on the phone with him talking about cars months ago he told me how he came about getting his cuda and so on very very great guy and i would hate to hear if something bad happend to him or his family. i no longer have his number or i would call and see how he is doing

he is a great guy and i appreciate his help and support

Grissom, How far do you live from him? Do you still have an address on him?It's time to send out a search party. Anyone live close by? Step up if you do and we'll fill you in on where to look. I'm sure someone has an address.
Small Block

Ben ( GTXperience) I will be at your place in about 20 minutes bud
Lets go get some breakfast :happy10:

Ok 8)I am just kidding :toothy10:
Did you make a trip to NY and buy that 65 Valiant :cheers:
I hope you pop in on us soon bud, We are worried about ya Ben.

Small Block,
Ben lives ~5 miles south of the San Francisco zoo, 100 miles from me. I have seen posts from South SF and other places closer, so some may know him. I saw posts from him about coming to Sacramento area races. I am not involved in that, but others may know him from there. His address isn't at hand. Anyway I wouldn't post it publicly, since there could be some some disgruntled racers who lost to him. Next time I am near there I will try to find his address and swing by.

I have his address. Want me to write him a letter?8)

Dear Ben,

Fabo misses you. Logon soon or I will forward you letters from everyone.

The Gang

Lol.

the FBBO and I miss him too.

Ben and his wife are really nice persons!

CIMG2319.jpg

Dont post any address here guys but if you do live in the Frisco area and are willing to assist in looking in on a great members and friend to many of us please let us know that you are willing to help and we will supply you with an address in a PM. Would like your help. Thanks to anyone that will.
Small Block

Ok guys I talked to Ben the other day, he had some personal things to take care of and needed to focus on them. He is doing alright.

Hey 21, we need him to at least check in and say hi or we'll be over to your place and start digging up your back yard. Let him know he's missed.
Small Block

No need for a shovel just yet!!

I talked to Ben today. All seems well....just took a break I guess.

[01-11-2010 06:24 PM
redfastback No need for a shovel just yet!!

I talked to Ben today. All seems well....just took a break I guess.
/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks for the update Guys !

-
Back