WANTED...Round '68 Dodge rear red flat side markers.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon416

A-Body
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of good used side markers. 1968 Dodge round red flat style rear side markers with the chrome bezels, lenses and wired sockets. Reasonably priced please. PM me with the price. Thank you.

I'm looking for a set of good used side markers. 1968 Dodge round red flat style rear side markers with the chrome bezels, lenses and wired sockets. Reasonably priced please. PM me with the price. Thank you.

I have a couple of the curved ones, not in bad shape(no help to you0

I need one front yellow side , flat side marker myself.
good luck on finding one w/o getting raped! -------bob:help:

Any of the fixtures can be taken apart and the lens changed. Some more difficult than others but not impossible.
I have lenses both red and yellow for the price of shipping if it helps.

Any of the fixtures can be taken apart and the lens changed. Some more difficult than others but not impossible.
I have lenses both red and yellow for the price of shipping if it helps.

Any idea why some of these lights weren't wired and some were? Some after market (re-pops) only have the front amber lights wired. ???????

Any idea why some of these lights weren't wired and some were? Some after market (re-pops) only have the front amber lights wired. ???????

Best I could figure was weather/water. Those under the front fenders were wired and sealed better than those that were though the quarter into the trunk.

Best I could figure was weather/water. Those under the front fenders were wired and sealed better than those that were though the quarter into the trunk.

Originally Posted by Demon416

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back