-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudius

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
If anyone has an RPM Air Gap (7576x) or Performer RPM (7176x), I have a 318 to be mated with 340 heads that would provide a good home.

My preference would be for the Air Gap (cool looking and compared in detail to Performer RPM in other threads) but I will not specifically shy away from the other one. Both are the same height and rated for the 1500-6500 rpm range.

Please send a PM, preferably with pictures of the goods.:rock:

To avoid the obscene shipping costs across the border, I am hoping that the Canadian FABO members can come through. Of course, I would be happy to chat with our American friends. 8)

A friend of mine has an Air Gap RPM that he can't use. It's on a freshly done 340. The problem is that the height with the OEM air cleaner won't clear the hood of his 70 Cuda. We decided to put the OEM cast iron piece on the engine for the stock look since everything else is basically stock. I'll have to get some pics later today and then find out how much my friend wants for it. We can ship it via USPS but I'm not sure how much the shipping would be up to you.

Ken
Edison, NJ

A friend of mine has an Air Gap RPM that he can't use. It's on a freshly done 340. The problem is that the height with the OEM air cleaner won't clear the hood of his 70 Cuda. We decided to put the OEM cast iron piece on the engine for the stock look since everything else is basically stock. I'll have to get some pics later today and then find out how much my friend wants for it. We can ship it via USPS but I'm not sure how much the shipping would be up to you.

Ken
Edison, NJ
Please find out what he might want for this.

If things don't work out with physixx, I've got an Airgap here, new in the box I'll let go.

Whichever Air Gap Claudius doesn't take, please PM a price if possible. I might just be interested in one for my 318...

Again, not trying to take anything away from Claudius, but if two are offered and he only takes one, I'm interested in the other one.

JD340, it may be cheaper for you to ship to Claudius since he's north of the border also, while anotherAbodyfan is closer to me here in NJ. That way, maybe we can all get what we want and save money on shipping at the same time. Sound good to everyone?

Ken

Works for me if it works for everyone else. If anyone has an issue, though, feel free to speak up.

Physixx, pm me a price if you can.

I think if you will check with post office they will be cheaper than ups or fedx :-D

Absolutely. I always ship via USPS to Canada or any international destination. Much cheaper and less paperwork.

Ken

JD340, it may be cheaper for you to ship to Claudius since he's north of the border also, while anotherAbodyfan is closer to me here in NJ. That way, maybe we can all get what we want and save money on shipping at the same time. Sound good to everyone?

Ken

Sounds fair to me! I guess we'll just have to wait to hear from Claudius...:clock::-D

Jim

PS: PM sent to Claudius

Ken
I am inclined to agree with "physixx" about selling/shipping on our respective sides of the border. "anotherAbodyfan" can take advantage of the more local access to the 7576 intake. JD340 and I have exchanged a few e-mails already regarding his goods.

This way, everybody can get what they need more easily and nobody stands in line waiting.

It sure is nice when a plan comes together. Thanks to all and I sent a PM to anotherAbodyfan.

Ken

Email sent to Claudius with shipping quote! Kinda hate to let it go, but I'm not sure when/if I'll get a chance to use it, so someone else may as well.

Money and goods are making the >2200 mile journeys in opposite directions now between Jim and I. Thanks for stepping up quickly and helping out "anotherAbodyfan" and I with this endeavour.

Well, this sounds like a great del worked out in a funny way!

Yet another great happening at FABO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back