-
Status
Not open for further replies.

garageman1965

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 64 dart with a 225 slant six I need the power steering bracket that goes on the motor for the pump bracket to mount to. the engine side of the of the ps bracket on a slant 6 I live in IL, willing to pay fair price and shipping.....dave :coffee2:

here is what you should need pre 67 slant sex. $30 plus shipping

Attachments

• polara500sale 054.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 113
there was a member that had the pump and brackets and a couple other parts he was selling earlier in the week he was asking 50 bucks for everything look in the mechanical parts for sale I think the posting was /6 parts
hope this helps
aaron

there was a member that had the pump and brackets and a couple other parts he was selling earlier in the week he was asking 50 bucks for everything look in the mechanical parts for sale I think the posting was /6 parts
hope this helps
aaron

Too late, I bought those !!If you're not in a hurry,once I receive them,I'll check them out and see exactly what I need, and if I can hook you up I'll let you know !!! Just shoot me a PM,'cause I can never remember what posts are where !!Do Not be alarmed,I am not the type to buy and turn around and sell at jacked up prices !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back