Wanted, Super Stock Leaf Springs For A-Body

-

KP

Reaction score
I hope that someone on here may have a new or nice used matching set of A-Body Super Stock Leaf Springs.

Or is there away to make my stock springs into a set of Super Stock springs?

KP

Give Jim a call, at Jim Kellems Motorsports, 602-481-1324. he might have what you are looking for. Really nice guy and super easy to work with.

Does anyone have or know of a set of these?

I called Jim Kellems Motorsports but he wanted more then I can afford for what he had.

I have a pair out of my 67 Barracuda. Springs were in the car when I bought it last year.

Does anyone have or know of a set of these?

I called Jim Kellems Motorsports but he wanted more then I can afford for what he had.

sorry to hear that. he does have good prices on some things i guess it just depends on what you are looking for. Have you found any yet? i was thinking about switching over to SS from my stock ones. Like you Price does matter when you are on a slight budget build.

Good luck if you haven't found any yet! -Matt

KP, the best you can do with your OE springs would be;

Clamp the front half with the kit or make your own clamps with 1/4 plate steel and grade 8 nuts and bolts at a min.

&

Take off the rear clamps on the spring in order to allow the leafs to seperate on acceleration.

i have 2 sets of the super stock springs, i'll take 150 a pair,ups ground shouldn't be to much to ship

i have 2 sets of the super stock springs, i'll take 150 a pair,ups ground shouldn't be to much to ship

Would you be so kind to post a few photos

I was in the same situation. I had the SS springs in my Summit wish list for god knows how long. Then the other day my buddy says "Bro your suspension sucks, you should put my SS springs on" (my Duster is stored at his house for the last year and this is the first he has said anything) Cha Ching!! Free SS springs. Wire wheeled them and painted gloss black. Keep your eyes and ears open. Hope you find what your looking for. I will PM you if I find anything!

B

Still Looking, Hope Someone Can Help Me. :c)

yes i have two sets of SS springs one set is on my car and the other set is laying in the shop,sorry that i haven't sent pics as i have been loaded down with work. i will do my best to send pics.anyone wanting these if you would be so kind to send your email address i will send pics thanks

Rumble thanks for the tip on modifying stock springs, I am on a seriously low budget for this build and this will save me a lot of money. I'm not sure what springs delivered to the front door with all the bushings and new hardware cost, but I would guess that it is in the neighborhood of $300-350. I know that modifying mine won't be as good as new SS but for now it will be close enough. Thanks

yes i have two sets of SS springs one set is on my car and the other set is laying in the shop,sorry that i haven't sent pics as i have been loaded down with work. i will do my best to send pics.anyone wanting these if you would be so kind to send your email address i will send pics thanks

I Started This Thread Therefore I Should Have The 1st Shoot!

I went to a truck spring place in Haverstraw NY when I was building my Signet and all he wanted to know was what spring load I needed and he made them. I am sur there are these type of businesses throughout PA.

I have a set in Pittsburgh, PA -- I was holding onto them for a future project, but am now buying the same 4 link set up that MadDart built. I have $225 into them and would let them go for that price ($225) + shipping or you could pick them up on your way through to Columbus if your heading there. No pics at this time these are 002 & 003 springs only --- pm me if your interested.

My bother is a big hot rod guy, he told me there is a place in Fulton, NY that makes leaf springs on the spot. I will try to find out the name of the company.

My bother is a big hot rod guy, he told me there is a place in Fulton, NY that makes leaf springs on the spot. I will try to find out the name of the company.

That would ne nice of you!:cheers:

I have a set in my 71 duster changing over to cal tracs in the next few weeks.I'm in St.Louis.I think $240.00 plus shipping seems fair.If interested PM me.

I have a set in my 71 duster changing over to cal tracs in the next few weeks.I'm in St.Louis.I think $240.00 plus shipping seems fair.If interested PM me.

$140 would be better. They sell new for $109 per.

-
Back