WANTED Toilet paper

-
the horror

90205799_111073127194091_6214677962025861120_n.jpg

Crazy ****.. My wife passed away last spring. I have yet to buy TP. I checked my supply when all this **** got stupid. I got 22 rolls still! The little woman was damn sure not gonna run out of asswipe! My need to buy more in 2022!
Damn ! My wife passed away last July, she had bought enough on sale I don't have to worry abt TP for many years!
True story !

I went down to the local grocery store this morning to pick up a few things, they had plenty of TP and paper towels, they were actually stocking it.

I did not buy any, just noticed.

Anyways, putting the grocery's in my truck I noticed an older guy walk out with two packs of TP one tucked under each arm, what made it funny he was looking around like somebody was going to mug him, funny as can be.

In a pinch......just use one of your socks. Turn it inside out and it will catch all the dingleberries and debris back there, the nappy fabric can also alleviate that deep down itch for those times where a wire brush is not available.:eek:

Just use a hair dryer, then that **** will flake off and you are good to go!

I prefer a wire wheel to a wire brush, turn it on and go, no manual
Labor involved

I prefer a wire wheel to a wire brush, turn it on and go, no manual
Labor involved
When mobile, a toothbrush also works a treat. No need to “drop them panties” Just find your bottom dead center indicator and then it’s a “drop in” deal:lol:

-
Back