Status
Not open for further replies.

71 Scamp

Sick Boy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need some windshield trim for my 71 Scamp.

Redfish tells me that the trim is universal to all A-bodies 67-76 except convertible, Duster/Dart Sport.

The trim needs to be from a 2 door car because the glass in a 4 door is 2 inches taller.

Thanks

I need some windshield trim for my 71 Scamp.

Redfish tells me that the trim is universal to all A-bodies 67-76 except convertible, Duster/Dart Sport.

The trim needs to be from a 2 door car because the glass in a 4 door is 2 inches taller.

Thanks

Yes thats right. Then the top and bottom trim pieces should fit bothand just the side piece length would be different?

Sorry for jumping this thread. I recently had an experience with trim that taught me 4 door front and rear window side trim is different. I compared the 4 door trim to my 2 door trim and it seems as though the top and bottom pieces are the same.

I was under the impression you could use the a-pillar mouldings off a 4-dr and just cut them down since that end slips under the corner piece. Also, I thought the difference was only an inch but could be wrong. Either way, it might give you another avenue to use. BTW: Is the 2-dr model 20 3/4" long or is it 19 3/4"?

I guess that I'm third in line. I have a set of both front and rear that I'll be taking off a 2 dr 75 Duster. All seem to be in good shape.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

I guess that I'm third in line. I have a set of both front and rear that I'll be taking off a 2 dr 75 Duster. All seem to be in good shape.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]
Duster wont work. That a-body windshield is really different from Valiant,Dart,Barracuda

Duster wont work. That a-body windshield is really different from Valiant,Dart,Barracuda

LMK if the others fall through. I can definitley get it for you off this '72:

72scamp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back