Was there ever a Doubt!!!

-

retsud_043

Reaction score
This is something all of us have known for a long time!

A.jpg

Congrad's :cheers:
Strocked ! Modified !! and history :-D

What else is there :rock:

Does this mean that I'll be able to retire on my '68 340 formula S????

Can Some one Define collectible for me.. dose it mean that parts for these cars are going to get more and more expensive. Do people just have tons of money to throw away. well not throw away but, honestly people that spend big bucks on cars there not going to drive them. whats the purpose for them then....to sit in a garage an look pretty. Cause who is going to want to drive a car to the store and have the chance of a cart or someone scratching it. I kind of makes it Impartial to enjoy cars you don't get to drive them but you get to look at them.

I've had my 340 swinger since 1981 and I still long for an e body cuda ,engine and year don't matter as I can't stand anything stock.
In the next couple of years I will be ready for the cuda but the dart is staying

I am hoping mine will be here soon. not sure if my subscription made it in time for this month.

I was reading the article & it said the Formula S was dropped after 1968. Years ago a friend & I parted out what I thought was a 69 Formula S 340 4 speed Coupe. Did I just remember wrong on the year (very possible) or did they still make the Formula S in 1969?

better watch posting stuff like that..

don't want an e-mail like this from this idiot.

It has been brought to my attention that you have been scanning and posting copyrighted materials from Mopar Muscle Magazine onto various forums. This is to inform you that Primedia owns all rights to these articles and that you are not authorized to copy, re-print or otherwise use any of these articles in any form. Primedia places a high value on our material and if you continue your unauthorized posting of these articles and photos, I will have no choice but to pursue legal remedies.

Jim Foos
Publisher
Mopar Muscle, Corvette Fever, Vette,
High Performance Pontiac
Managing Publisher
The Barrett-Jackson Experience
Muscle Car Review

9036 Brittany Way
Tampa, Florida 33619
Office:813-675-3481
Fax: 813-675-3557
Cell: 863-698-4374
[email protected]

Yep, If you like this forum don't post any thing from a mag. "pic's of articls and such" Thay get all bent out of shape about it. If this site gets a law suit it might be closed down. I don't know about you but I don't want that to happen.

Yep, If you like this forum don't post any thing from a mag. "pic's of articls and such" Thay get all bent out of shape about it. If this site gets a law suit it might be closed down. I don't know about you but I don't want that to happen.

Really?

Man, I hate copywright nazi's and greedy lawyers.

They ruin the fun for everyone.

They may like it actually, cause I'm gonna go out and buy this issue.

Thanks for the advertizement, and i just may resubscribe since the media has finally started a honeymoon with the A-body.

If they sue, just show them this post. LOL! (That means "laugh out loud" to you snobby copywright Nazi's).

I think you just did them a favor.

To tell you the truth, as a small business owner, I would take all the free advertizement anybody cares to post anywhere they want.
I can't understand why a publication would get all bent out of shape over free advertizement of their product.

its not even the lawyers,, its this idiot;

Jim Foos
Publisher
Mopar Muscle, Corvette Fever, Vette,
High Performance Pontiac
Managing Publisher
The Barrett-Jackson Experience
Muscle Car Review

THAT IS THREATENING TO SICK THE LAWYERS AFTER ANYONE THAT POSTS copyrited crap. (sorry about the caps). you think the idiot would know any press is good press.... what a bunch of clowns i'll tell ya.

jees im in big trouble then i pull the pages outof mopar muscle lazer copy them staple them back together and sell them on EBAY

I went out an got me a copy.
Thanks for the update,
Hope I don't get in trouble for hearing it here. :-D

Thats funny.
I posted this same pic in a thread a week ago and got 1 response.

Guess I'm not in the "loop".:(

-
Back