Watch Out People, Nella Hit The Roads Today!!!

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here! Today was sunny, 70's, mild breeze, perfect day to take out Sunfish!! Not with me behind the wheel though, today marks the first time Nella has ever driven a car, and she wouldn't settle for some new plastic mobile, not when she owns a Cuda convertible!!

This drive has been a long time coming, going all the way back to when she won the Young Guns contest prizes!! We used the powdercoating gift certificate to have her dash redone by her bestie Leanna, and although it took longer than anticipated, I promised her when the car was back together and ready, that she would get to take her first ride in it!!

So, sit back, grab some popcorn and a cold one, and take a ride in the passenger seat as she takes you on her first ride!!! Enjoy!!!...

Last edited:
Run for the hills folks.... :poke:

Just kidding... :D

Congrats to Nella for her first drive in HER MOPAR.... :thumbsup:

That's totally awesome!! Nella must be stoked to drive her Cuda Vert :D

It'll be worth the wait!! But who will have the biggest grin? You or Nella? LOL

I'll bet she's ecstatic, and won't even be able to sleep tonight.

The Stig.jpg

Congrats to Nella. Remember your first drive? How exciting!

I am actually happier for you Goeff than Nella because it was your strength and guidance that got her to where she is.

Ok, let's try this! I shortened the video and sent it to Nella! She's going to try to post it here after school today!! One more week of school and she's a free woman!!! Wow!!

man, that is so cool
great job Nella

(if you don't mind me asking, I know its been mentioned once before, but what is her condition? and if you do, ill just delete this, of course)

man, that is so cool
great job Nella

(if you don't mind me asking, I know its been mentioned once before, but what is her condition? and if you do, ill just delete this, of course)

Nella has an undiagnosed neuro-muscular disease that is accompanied by a movement disorder, and most times extreme foot pain caused from her tight muscles! Kinda like those charley horses you get where it feels like your toes are curling under, except she gets them often, and since we're trying a new medicine, it seems like every 5 minutes she's crying "my feet, my feet"!!! She's a real trooper though, and very determined not to let anything stop her!! And yes, her goal is to do a burnout next!!!

-
Back