Watch Tesla Cybertruck Beat Ford F-450 Super Duty In Tug-Of-War

-
For 40K, that still a deal for a full size truck. I just got to find an NOS DeLorean DMC badge to put on the grill. How's he gonna make it so cheap?
dmc(1).jpg

For 40K, that still a deal for a full size truck. I just got to find an NOS DeLorean DMC badge to put on the grill. How's he gonna make it so cheap?
View attachment 1715430179

He's not. All he's doing is getting more rich off publicity of things that'll never be built and he knows it.

Ford vs Ferrari Don't you dare sell it, its promised to 3 other people!

Ford vs Ferrari Don't you dare sell it, its promised to 3 other people!
When I was transporting high dollar classics late 80's I delivered a Genny 427 Cobra to an auction at a snooty rural estate in CT. I had to baby sit the car for the weekend...it was in the sale but the reserve was high so it would not sell. Christie's paid the owner to bring the car to increase the # of Cobra's on display.

While walking thru the rows of Shelby's the auctioneer mentioned that they had 25 more genuine 427's than Shelby ever produced!

If the federal government ended the subsidies for Tesla vehicles, the company would go bankrupt in a matter of a few months

When I was transporting high dollar classics late 80's I delivered a Genny 427 Cobra to an auction at a snooty rural estate in CT. I had to baby sit the car for the weekend...it was in the sale but the reserve was high so it would not sell. Christie's paid the owner to bring the car to increase the # of Cobra's on display.

While walking thru the rows of Shelby's the auctioneer mentioned that they had 25 more genuine 427's than Shelby ever produced!

That's kinda like 1st generation Camaros. LOL

Even if they do build it, it's unlikely that it will look like that, seems very unlikely to meet regulatory standards to me.

They also always sell stuff as "after potential savings" which when you are talking about full size trucks would probably be at least $10k. Expect it to be over $50k if it ever appears.
Right off their website right now:
upload_2021-2-11_17-8-48.png

-
Back