watch this!

-

scampy72

Reaction score
watch this vid of these two rednecks picking on the wrong guy! i love it it makes me smile when assholes like this get what they deserve.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS11ATrNA3A"]Rednecks get their just desserts in BMW chase! - YouTube[/ame]

A good move on his part, He had no where to go and the trouble makers was lured to a location where he had nothing ells to do and put these trouble makers in there place the right way... A reality check for these 2 rednecks , memike on the wifes computer hehehaha,

I wonder if they had to go buy some clean underwear after that. They got excatly what they deserved.

From the way they spoke with all of the "eh's" in there, I would say that the guys in the truck were Canadian rednecks (if there is such a thing). I thought all rednecks lived south of the Manson-Dixon line... But I guess a few have migrated. No offense to the good Canadians out there though. We americans have our butt holes also.

The BMW driver had every right to pull the gun after the driver of the truck pulled a baseball bat out. Don't show up to a gunfight with a knife...

I always carry two sets of keys with me, JIC. I lost the only set of keys to my Barracuda once when I was snowmobiling in - 20°F. Now I always have at least 4 sets of spares and two sets on me at all times.

Staged maybe...?

It sure as hell could be. But either way it's a great lesson for what amounts to "how to be assholes."

The down side is, next time these assholes will have guns, too.

Isn't it funny how tough people act when there's a camera present? I think it may have been staged, but it was funny none the less.

Isn't it funny how tough people act when there's a camera present? I think it may have been staged, but it was funny none the less.

I know if a gun is pulled on me Im getting the heck out of dodge or in my dodge in my case. lol

-
Back