Way to go kid !!!!!

-
the point is that you never know what the guy is really like in his personal life. just because he preaches on tv or goes to church every sunday doesn't mean anything. seen it way too many times over the years.. .

and as far as that goes. i call things as i see them. more sensitive people may see it as harsh or rude but others will understand and appreciate me not sugar coating it. personally i wish more people would just come out and say whats on their mind.

....and I agree with all that 100%. I just TRY to see the good FIRST, that's all. I guess that means I might get bit in the end. Oh well.

the point is that you never know what the guy is really like in his personal life. just because he preaches on tv or goes to church every sunday doesn't mean anything. seen it way too many times over the years.. .

so you assume he is a child molester ....

and as far as that goes. i call things as i see them. more sensitive people may see it as harsh or rude but others will understand and appreciate me not sugar coating it. personally i wish more people would just come out and say whats on their mind.

Then you are blind. Liberals can never see the good in people, they only look for what is, or may be bad.

**** all we know is he prays and preaches his crap anytime he can. doesn't mean he isn't home molesting little kids and just hiding behind his god praise. sure wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

the truth is that none of us knows what kind of person he really is. may be the nicest guy in the world. could be a total scum bag too. who knows. i don't know the guy personally.

i don't think that there shouldn't be any one face of the nfl. i also don't think that sports people shouldn't be role models for kids.

Really... I used to think I was Bill Mazeroski Maybe you should have pick someone better when you were young... Charlie Manson?

Then you are blind. Liberals can never see the good in people, they only look for what is, or may be bad.

blind? you don't know what the guy is really like... you see what he puts out there for the public to see.

but hey man if you want to be naive and think just because he or anyone else preaches,prays and says the right things for the public that he could never be a monster then so be it..

like i said. he may be the nicest guy in the world. may not be also. i don't know. i don't personally know the kid. even then you may not know. some of the biggest murders, molesters...etc...etc are the ones that are least expected by friends, family and neighbors..

Really... I used to think I was Bill Mazeroski Maybe you should have pick someone better when you were young... Charlie Manson?

lol... thats half a century ago.. you really never know about those guys.. everything was covered up back then. the reporters and families kept everything quiet back then man...

blind? you don't know what the guy is really like... you see what he puts out there for the public to see.

but hey man if you want to be naive and think just because he or anyone else preaches,prays and says the right things for the public that he could never be a monster then so be it..

like i said. he may be the nicest guy in the world. may not be also. i don't know. i don't personally know the kid. even then you may not know. some of the biggest murders, molesters...etc...etc are the ones that are least expected by friends, family and neighbors..

Wow...

lol... thats half a century ago.. you really never know about those guys.. everything was covered up back then. the reporters and families kept everything quiet back then man...

wow.... even dumber

temporarily unable to speak (as from shock or astonishment)

as far as Tebow goes.....he walks the walk

ever hear how ol' Tebow spends his summers?

BTW Joe...I'll take just a little sugar on mine...please
(course I'm told I'm a little sensitive....just ask HemiMark)

-
Back