We’ve been Overhauled!!

-
Sorry for your loss.
Thanks Mikey. I’ve gone thru the grief process, mostly. So now it’s about the memories and helping him continue to help others by learning lessons from him, even in his death.

Thanks Mikey. I’ve gone thru the grief process, mostly. So now it’s about the memories and helping him continue to help others by learning lessons from him, even in his death.
Those memories will never go away but it get's easier with time. Just think of all the good years you two spent together.

Those memories will never go away but it get's easier with time. Just think of all the good years you two spent together.
Yep. I’m actually thinking of planning a car /tractor show with the goal of raising money for the local 4H scholarship program, probably next year, in his honor. Would be a ton of work that I’m not ready for this year. But ultimately it would benefit the program he was most involved with

Yep. I’m actually thinking of planning a car /tractor show with the goal of raising money for the local 4H scholarship program, probably next year, in his honor. Would be a ton of work that I’m not ready for this year. But ultimately it would benefit the program he was most involved with
Sounds like a great thing to do in his honor.

-
Back