WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN...WHO's IN???

-
I live too far for him to hurt me, so Mine will be coming once I get ahold of the other People who donated. The costs are expensive for this, I think that we should still help out, but I will respect him if he says not to. your lucky I don't have a couple grand just to give you myself!

Phil

Mail the money to Mary. Don't contact anyone and we'll call it a done deal. When you recieve more send it also. Handle it.

Mail the money to Mary. Don't contact anyone and we'll call it a done deal. When you recieve more send it also. Handle it.

:salute::salute: spoke like a trooper. :cheers:

Bill did you get my pm??

I am going away to move my Mom across province, when I get back next week I will mail the payments to her. Anyone else wanting to donate, Just send them to me. i will be back on Sunday sometime.

Up to everyone else to pass this on.

Phil

I won't speak of this any more due to the request of Dave's request.

I have sent you the money that I have collected to help you guys out. I will be depositing money in my paypal next week , and I will send you another $20. I wish I was able to colect more from other people.

Sorry it wasn't alot. I will be posting this on the other post as well so people know what has been done with the money, and that you have requested to not donate anymore.

Though, I wish people still would! there, i said it. I am done.

Take care Dave and Mary.

Phil

-
Back