We are over 28,000 members!!!!!

-
28k is a nice number. I wonder how many of those are from CA? I wanted to say "The Best State in the Union", but even I don't believe that. Maybe Washington State or Oregon???

I sell insurance (Life insurance, Med Sups for those turning 65, final expense coverage). I wonder what it would be like to have a client base that large? I hurts to think about...

The line forms behind the table and bring your check book.

Jason Strong
Lemoore, CA

great site, great people

Ill buy beer if you come here :cheers:

That ain't nuttin. Memike has more post than FABO has members!
memike is an old timer that had to much time on my hands and this site gave me quality of life when I needed it :D you rock on bud :cheers:

I believe we're gonna need several kegs... LOL ..:drunken:
A truck loud :D

geez and i sold my A body,,
NO!!! I did not know about this :sad8:

great site, great people

Ill buy beer if you come here :cheers:
, I will have to make it next time.

Thanks goes out to all the members, great Tech and moderators :cheers:
last but not least Joeychgo, and a big thanks to AdamR who planted the seed , FABO is the real deal.. :cheers:

memike is an old timer that had to much time on my hands and this site gave me quality of life when I needed it :D you rock on bud :cheers:

A truck loud :D

NO!!! I did not know about this :sad8:

, I will have to make it next time.

Thanks goes out to all the members, great Tech and moderators :cheers:
last but not least Joeychgo, and a big thanks to AdamR who planted the seed , FABO is the real deal.. :cheers:

Mike, you are FABO member 3635, I am member 3649 :glasses7:

... I wonder what it would be like to have a client base that large? I hurts to think about...

The line forms behind the table and bring your check book.

Jason Strong
Lemoore, CA

Jason, I can relate to that one! At this point after nearly six years as a Vendor, I've worked for ............ uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... [where's my calculator????] about 5.6% of them so far. Most every job is different but every customer is here for the same reason: FABO ROCKS. :-D

Not sure what I would do without FABO- that would mean I would have to sit down and talk to my wife!!!!

OK so how can you tell what number you are?
All there is to it is this.. put your pointer (mouse) over the user name and look at the bottom of your screen it should show up :coffee2:
You are 21.715th member

We had to wait for you to join sistha :glasses7:
thank you for all the bling you have put on my MoPars sweet hart =P~

LOL!! :-D You're very welcome Mike, it was my pleasure. By the way, we need to talk about that valve cover you scored from Waggin -- got a color scheme in mind yet? It's been awhile! Call me when you get the chance and we'll catch up. I'm off to the shop vroooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LOL!! :-D You're very welcome Mike, it was my pleasure. By the way, we need to talk about that valve cover you scored from Waggin -- got a color scheme in mind yet? It's been awhile! Call me when you get the chance and we'll catch up. I'm off to the shop vroooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I must have caught you between 2'nd and 3'rd gear when I called :burnout:
I will call back soon today hun :D

All there is to it is this.. put your pointer (mouse) over the user name and look at the bottom of your screen it should show up :coffee2:
You are 21.715th member
thanks memike i did not know this i guess im member #17340.

Jason, I can relate to that one! At this point after nearly six years as a Vendor, I've worked for ............ uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... [where's my calculator????] about 5.6% of them so far. Most every job is different but every customer is here for the same reason: FABO ROCKS. :-D

You are so true Leanna! BTW, do you want the aluminium fins for the Commando valve covers?

So in order for me to hang my shingle and try and sell my insurance products, would I need to become a Gold Member, or can I just give all the details and products I sell and hope someone has a need for Life insurance, Final Expense coverage or a Medicare Supplement plan if they are turning or already 65?

Thanks,

Jason Strong

Great site,great people.

Sorry I might be here twice. I was here at the beginning and left for a while. When I came back I could not remember my name I used. I Had to sign up again.

28k and growing mopar people seem to be like Harley people we stand for an anmerican brand and go out of the way to give another a hand this site truly is the best site on the web as far as I am concerned and want to thank every 1 that has helped me along the way and all the people I have been able to help keep those earley A barracua"s on the road looking sharp RIDE ON MOPAR MAN and LADIES
and thanks for our wifes and girlfriends letting us do this or helpout or put up with it lol keep the generations coming in

-
Back