We lost another GOOD GUY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

-

HEMI-ITIS

PRO TOW
Reaction score
I don't get over here much,I'm on FBBO every day amongst others. Got an e/mail on a thread I'm following and saw a post from my friend John AKA FASTBACK340.
I wanted to let my FABO friends know that John passed away in his sleep a few monthes back. His Cuda is effin GORGEOUS and will stay with his other half Amy.
The wake was packed with many of his friends and family.He was a few years younger than me,maybe 54 or 55yo,we've known eachother for about 30 years. When stuff like this happens it really make me think of my own mortality. He was a senior tech at an Infinity dealer,he quit when he got his dream job working at a full service hot rod shop.He was a fellow member of the Long Island Mopar club.

Kiss your loved ones,you never know when it's your turn:angel12:

Thanks Hemi, he was one of many great members here, and he will be missed by everyone who knew him, both here and in his life too im sure!! RIP John!!

Thanks Al. Can't say that I ever had a conservation with him. Prayers for him and his family from here. I'm over on FBBO as 68Chicken.

Didn't know him. RIP. We've all lost friends and relatives, and it always hurts.

Mitch,you might have seen him at Carlisle.

Attachments

• 9.27.15 004.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 9.28.14 031.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 205
Beautiful car indeed ! Pretty sure I did see it at some point in Carlisle. Thanks for Posting the Pics.

Was his car a wine red then he painted it the Blue, He was doing allot of work to his home the last time I recall, a great man and enjoyed him here back in 2010 seem, played music, and that is a six pack carbed 440 if I remember right.. My condolences to all the family and friend so sad to see this, my little brother passed in his sleep a little over 2 years ago and it was hard.. RIP John, Prayers sent out to Amy for strength and wisdom at this tme

His old friend memike :pale:

-
Back