We should build a Camaro for the car shows!

-
This post is like ***** size. When you are confident with yours you need not bash everyone elses.

Hate to say it, but I like the Camaro's better than the Challangers now. I'm sooooooooooooooo sick of seeing Challengers. They're gonna be like mustangs soon where I won't be caught dead in one cause everybody and there sister's mom's stepbrother's aunt's late husband has one.

Yes, dead guys like mustangs too...

"We should build" ?
If "we" would leave this thread alone it would go away.

"We should build" ?
If "we" would leave this thread alone it would go away.

Well not yet...
I would fund a Hemi build in a camaro just to piss off the
purists.

But hey thats just Me being My atypical arsehole self.

I'm not in the least a new Camaro fan but I doubt you'll prove anything to GM since their selling them by the boatload. And they look like a 76-77 Monte?????? Not from my eyes.

I'm not in the least a new Camaro fan but I doubt you'll prove anything to GM since their selling them by the boatload. And they look like a 76-77 Monte?????? Not from my eyes.

Hahahahaha,
I had occasion to observe one (with the daughter) once---
damn thing was painted some variant of the old classic 'omaha orange'

---looked like a grinning jack-o-lantern---

the Daughters take was the best though, " yep Pops, a jack-o- lantern
with the *** of a dung beetle".

Girl knows her cars. lmfao.

hahahahaha,
i had occasion to observe one (with the daughter) once---
damn thing was painted some variant of the old classic 'omaha orange'

---looked like a grinning jack-o-lantern---

the daughters take was the best though, " yep pops, a jack-o- lantern
with the *** of a dung beetle".

Girl knows her cars. Lmfao.

lol!!

76-77 Montes had looooooong front ends and look nothing like the new Camaro. Chevy waited long enough to see what the new Hemi could do and put a stronger motor in the Camaro. Smart on their part. My brother was on the highway in his Magnum RT 5.7 Hemi and came across a new Camaro and decided to teach him a lesson in muscle. Little brother got taken to school himself. The Camaro has 425 hp factory. Not a fan of the look, but it is a quick and powerful car.

That "quick and powerful" new camaro does a 9.6 1.8 mi per a guy I know who bought one and took it our to the local track. I can't wait for him to try it again if I am there with da fish. I'll do all I can to line up against him.

It's G.M. Look what they did with the GTO when they brought that back.

You ever try to run against one of the 06 or newer GTOs with the LS1 engine after some work was done on it (headers and cam)? They are pretty stout. Talkin 7 second 1/8 miles. Not sure how the guy at the local track keeps from having to put in bars.

You ever try to run against one of the 06 or newer GTOs with the LS1 engine after some work was done on it (headers and cam)? They are pretty stout. Talkin 7 second 1/8 miles. Not sure how the guy at the local track keeps from having to put in bars.

Agree with you as far as performance. I was only commenting about the lack of design appearance, but that's why cars come in different colors and shapes. We all have different tastes.

What if You enter a local car show and a 2010 Challenger wins best Mopar??, Nice car but not a Classic Yet!!!

The bottom line for me is the same view I have on the old muscle cars. I like ALL of them, but prefer Mopar. I am glad to see muscle cars being made AT ALL......even if I do not agree that they are muscle cars. Because to me, a muscle car should be seen, heard and felt when it rolls by. These new one are silent but still fans nonetheless. I am glad all of them are being made because that means more competition and better products in the end.

Personally, I like the New Camaros, I like the new Challengers, and I like the new Mustangs, too. I think given the restrictions the Federal Government puts on the manufacturers today the advent of all three of these cars is a wonder and a tribute to Yankee engineering.

this thread sucks go to a gaymaro form i dont give a **** about it

-
Back