Weather where you are.

-
snowing and Birrrrrr cold ...first snow of the season ....don't happen very much around here but we usually get 4 or 5 good snows all season so this is one. now to defrost in front of the warm glow of FABO after I just got done chopping firewood.

Was 60 two days ago. Now its 10 degrees and snow is on the ground.

Iowa.

Bah.

Matt

Porin' down rain,cold and windy as all get out !!! Last 2 days.

Porin' down rain,cold and windy as all get out !!! Last 2 days.

I havn't spent enough time to see if were sending it to you or your sending it to us, but its still raining here, and yea about 2 days is right...

P.S. Darter, a little bird told me you still are interested in that 65 near me. PM if you like!

I just drove home thru some of our first snowfall on the Cajon Pass about 30 mins. ago......I'm lovin' it!

Last Friday night it was 55. Tonight it's 25. Wind chills will be in the single digits in the morning with a strong wind out of the north. It's my weekend to work. Oh joy.

63 F here right now. Been light rain most of day. Sunday is supposed to be low 29 and high 44. I am ready for 80's back.

It's been crackin 100*F here and storms in the afternoon or night....and anywhere from 50% to 90% humidity.....suppose to get a cyclone soon....and maybe flooding...again.

-
Back