weiand 4brl manifold??

-
First time I've heard of Weiand intakes in the slant world !!! I'd really love to find a used Hyper Pak one though !!Love the looks of it !!

hmmm the blue paint looks like an offenhauser.... looks cool though

That's impressive !!!600 cfm isn't too big,or do you have a lot of work done to the motor?

Dayummmm !!! You're giving me the chills just thinking about doing mine !!! Last slant I did I managed to get a 9.89 in the 1/4 mi. with no head work except for bigger valves . Made me happy as chitt !!!

Dayummmm !!! You're giving me the chills just thinking about doing mine !!! Last slant I did I managed to get a 9.89 in the 1/4 mi. with no head work except for bigger valves . Made me happy as chitt !!!

u mean the 1/8th???

More than respectable !!!:cheers:

yea for pump gas and flat top cast pistons i would say so! into the twelves when i get the valve lift to match head flow, running .475 @ the valve and need to be from .540 after lash to .590

here is a clifford manifold with a 600dp holley
I would like to turn my little 390 holley the way you have yours :happy10:
I will be adding a 70k shaved head with the bigger valves and a little port work this winter 66aCUDA has built for me, That would be a good time to see what it will take to spin it 90 degree's like yours 8)

Attachments

• June third 2010 helping Creed Clean My Closet area OUT! 006.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 316
I would like to turn my little 390 holley the way you have yours :happy10:
I will be adding a 70k shaved head with the bigger valves and a little port work this winter 66aCUDA has built for me, That would be a good time to see what it will take to spin it 90 degree's like yours 8)

other than a little linkage issues it should just bolt on... helps enev up the fuel flow through the engine

and has one jet uncovered on wot of the line...lol 'joke'

the old weiand stuff is neet to see around still.

the old streamline shooting star insignia/logo, they made a lot of b engine manifolds too 6 pack, dual 4bl....theres a guy in elsinore who collects and sell vintage intakes, he has quite a few of these old pieces.

What would it take to get someone to fix up my head? Frank??????

Memike, I think all ya gotta do is just rotate that carb adapter around the 90 degrees. You might not even have to do that.

Well I've got to say I'm surprised,never knew Weiand made /6 intakes,I thought that offy and Clifford were the only ones out there !! Well this one is mine now,so I guess I'll find out how well it works !!:cheers:

Weiand was not the only one to make /6 intakes. THere were some bad *** dual carb and long runner manifolds made in South Africa,i believe for police use!

The weiand is a nice piece for a stock/mild motor. Its almost identical to the offy manifold.

-
Back