Weiand 5995 - 1995 / Eddy street ram

-
That intake has the taller top piece wish is realy designed for higher rpms,sorry i cant remember the actual rpm range but if tunnelrams are hard to find for you localy it will probably work fine anyway,you can always find a lower edelbrock TR top from either a mopar or chevy tunnelram at a later point and just swap the top piece,the lower top piece is the one you can see in Rumblefish post.

Oh and thats some nice pics from Rumblefish
I will add one aswell of an Edelbrock tunnelram on a little 340

View attachment 1715248994
oohh yeah id like that :p

TR5 tunnel ram work well with a 6 pack setup ? I have a DC style mech secondary setup on a Modman - lazy on initial throttle responce . Bolted to a 416 ci , cnc ported China-Brocks, Lunati 243/251 -.580'/.600' solid flat tappet.

TR5 tunnel ram work well with a 6 pack setup ? I have a DC style mech secondary setup on a Modman - lazy on initial throttle responce . Bolted to a 416 ci , cnc ported China-Brocks, Lunati 243/251 -.580'/.600' solid flat tappet.
I like your build. Nice combo.

The TR5 tunnel ram only has a dual quad top. It would take a fair amount work to convert it to a 6 pack.

Bung that TR5 and run a shotgun bug catcher TB on it for EFI. Put the IAC on the back, keep it clean.

-
Back