Not open for further replies.

Dmopower

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a nice. I only need the bottom half in case anyone has that part sitting around but def will buy a complete one.

Weiand Mopar Small Block Intake Manifold Hi-Ram 2x4​

weiand-mopar-small-block-intake-manifold-hi-ram-2x4-sq-bore-2800-8000-rpm-1995-wei__41462.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a cool setup ...swap meets should have many of them next few month's

Make one bro! 2 1/4" steel flanges:bolt em up, make a cardboard base and then cut out of 1/8 plate and tack it up while mounted so as to get the angle correct. 8 stubs of 1.5" EMT formed in a vice to fit the square ports and then weld it all up to a piece of 4" box plenum. Mount a remote filler neck and rad hose spud. Your not gonna find one cheap. If you want to get a SB Chevy TR and get a machine shop to mill you some adapter wedges, they fit with minimal port mismatch.

OR...you could get an Offy port-o-sonic, M1 single plane or a Holley Strip Dominator and have a shop mill the top off short and mount a box plenum on a gasket or just run a power elbow

003815_v1_2.jpg

Make one bro! 2 1/4" steel flanges:bolt em up, make a cardboard base and then cut out of 1/8 plate and tack it up while mounted so as to get the angle correct. 8 stubs of 1.5" EMT formed in a vice to fit the square ports and then weld it all up to a piece of 4" box plenum. Mount a remote filler neck and rad hose spud. Your not gonna find one cheap. If you want to get a SB Chevy TR and get a machine shop to mill you some adapter wedges, they fit with minimal port mismatch.
Thats what I'm going to do. Make one. But I know what piece I want to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back