Weird anomalies

-

2shelbys

Reaction score
Guys, check out these weird things on Antarctica that are countless miles from anywhere. The first is a
giant hole into the earth, about 245 feet wide by 105 feet high.

Hole.jpg

Here it is in 3D showing that it is an opening into something, but what?

Hole3D.jpg

And if you think that is weird, check this out. About 4.8 miles to the south west is this....another opening, about 95 feet by 57 feet, with what is apparently a manufactured hatch over it that is open. WTF?

Holewithhatch.jpg

Here it is in 3D showing that it is a hatch over a very large opening.

Holewithhatch3D.jpg

What the heck can these be? There is no sign of any activity anywhere around them but they hardly look
natural, especially the one with the cover. If that isn't a manufactured cover....what the heck is it? A crashed UFO?

Weird stuff.

..wow that is strange..pretty cool tho but damn yeah a hole 245ft wide..pretty wierd..and dont even get me started on Ufos lol i have seen some strange stuff lol no lie

cool stuff, who knows sometimes stuff looks "manmade" but are still something natural, there is more crazy stuff that can be found on google maps dont know how to make pics out of it but type in "russia Kamtjatka" and look alitle to the north almost up where that halfisland joins the mainland of russia and zoom in,just looking around for a while you will find all sorts of strange collors that looks totaly out of place..

how did u find these?..
I belong to a WWII history group with incredible resources. They have a research team that has spent 20 years tracking down German activity after the war in South America and and elsewhere. They were looking into the rumors of German activity on Antarctica when they found these. Others have found them too. They are all over the internet now with all kinds of bizarre theories.

Looks like ancient lava tubes
Except that there is not volcanic rock in the area and the one has a cover that is pretty obviously manufactured. The likelyhood of something naturally forming into that shape and in that position is just about zero. Theories run wild. I have seen A) Secret American Base, B) Secret Soviet or Russian Base, C) Secret Chinese base, D) Abandoned Nazi base, E) UFO base (ancient or current), and the wildest of all, F) there apparently is a "Hollow Earth" theory that states that the earth is hollow and that there is a vast civilization in there.

i think keeping an open mind to alot of things is good..hate how some people are so quick to say NO to everything or any possibilitys of some theories..i mean how do we know..if our goverment doesnt want something to be known there not gonna let it out thru news or media so how would anyone know?..

wow i just spent 3 and a half hrs reading and looking at these lol spent a little time pretty cool stuff a millionaire probly built these to hide mopars in thats why there so rare :p

Well the gig is up! Global warming uncovered someones beer stash!

When in doubt call it a government conspiracy!

Nuclear testing facility which is responsible for melting polar caps.

Here I thought it was my mopars all this time. Global waming my a$$.:toothy10:

If you look close enough you can see the grill of that ultra rare 65 Dodge Hemi-dart Brouhm gt rallye coupe.

Thats a shitter for a giant Sasquatch and he left the dam toilet seat up again.

Kenny

-
Back