Weird thoughts of the day.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
If atheists don't believe in God............do they still believe in satan?

If not, I guess it would be easier for them to shoot themselves since their existence, as they believe, will be over and nothing else beyond that.

Next question:
Say they do snuff themselves out, only to find out heaven and hell do exist.....that would kinda suck huh?

Wow. You're a pretty deep guy there Spaz. The only thing I think about is what I'm gonna make for dinner every night!

I considered dinner, but I'm trying to lose weight. Otherwise I believe I'll die some day right after I win the lottery. Then I don't care where I go cause I can't spend those big bucks on a Hemi Cuda.

If atheists don't believe in God............do they still believe in satan?

If not, I guess it would be easier for them to shoot themselves since their existence, as they believe, will be over and nothing else beyond that.

Next question:
Say they do snuff themselves out, only to find out heaven and hell do exist.....that would kinda suck huh?

Nope, why would you snuff yourself out? Then everything would be over. Thats why you live life to the fullest, you get to rest when you die. If there is a hell well then at least I will be warm:snakeman:

If there's no beer, loose women or hemi's how can you call it heaven ? besides I know where my friends are going and who wants to spend eternity with a bunch of stick in the mud strangers ?

If there's no beer, loose women or hemi's how can you call it heaven ? besides I know where my friends are going and who wants to spend eternity with a bunch of stick in the mud strangers ?

Agree...Hell sounds like more fun and everyone I know will be there.

Weird thoughts of the day....The bible in any form = the worlds oldest comic book except some people for some weird reason believe it's real.

Even if they were real Satan would be more fun to hang out with, God just doesn't seem like the do a burnout in the grocery store parking lot at 3am type of guy.

Religion has been the cause of most of the problems through out history.

I''m going to go kill myself now because there is nothing after this life.

Disclaimer:
The above wording was meant to be a joke and not to be taken seriously, dissected, and commented upon unless recognized as humor and thusly supported with satire or sarcasm.
Thank you,

Mgmnt :-D:bootysha::thebirdm::-D Ya know me and Satan still love ya Spaz!

christianity-explained-god-demotivational-poster-1198455582.jpg

I still believe in Jesus the Risen Son of God.

no hatred here for the others, no joke!

Weird thoughts of the day....The bible in any form = the worlds oldest comic book except some people for some weird reason believe it's real.

Even if they were real Satan would be more fun to hang out with, God just doesn't seem like the do a burnout in the grocery store parking lot at 3am type of guy.

Religion has been the cause of most of the problems through out history.

I''m going to go kill myself now because there is nothing after this life.

Disclaimer:
The above wording was meant to be a joke and not to be taken seriously, dissected, and commented upon unless recognized as humor and thusly supported with satire or sarcasm.
Thank you,

Mgmnt :-D:bootysha::thebirdm::-D Ya know me and Satan still love ya Spaz!

can I get that on a T-shirt in large

christianity-explained-god-demotivational-poster-1198455582.jpg

pray for Jr.

.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pleas don't waist your time Spaz! Because even if there is a heaven and for some reason I end up there the first thing I will do is kick "God" square in the ball bag for causing all this drama and BS on my planet!

****, and I thought that the political forum was bad...

Some Day You All Will Believe. Your Spirit Will Live Somewhere Forever And Ever. If You Choose Hell, Your Buddies May Be There
But When You Are In A Lake Of Burning Fire They Will Not Be Any Comfort To You. Even If There Was No Heaven Or Hell I Would Still Rather Live My Life Here On Earth As A Christian. The Benifits Are Many. I Have Seen Many People That Truly Got Saved And I Every One Of Them Said If I Had Only Done This Sooner I Would Have Had A Better Life.
Sorry For The Preaching, At Least It Is Sunday.
Stan

Ah, the theology of folks...I love it. And a sense of humor. We are created in His image, so if you have a sense of humor, who do think has a better one, hmmm?

As for religion creating the worlds' problems, that's one I've always found the be the funniest, because it shows no understanding in people.

any religion that ever condoned burning people at the stake I will have no part of

first thing I will do is kick "God" square in the ball bag for causing all this drama and BS on my planet!

How high can you kick, how far can you reach? The living GOD is a Spirit.

any religion that ever condoned burning people at the stake I will have no part of

Jesus refused to take part in religion, he spoke against the traditions of men (religion).

I have put a lot of thought on the subject of religion and have come to one inescapable conclusion, if god and satan do exist only the later would be in favor of organized religion

I'm not ashamed to say that belief is something I will not partake in. I follow what I feel is right based on common knowledge. If someone is stuck on the side of the road, yes I might pull over. If a woman leaves her purse in her cart, yes I will return it. On the other side, if a close friend is beat to a pulp I will consider seeking revenge based on the situation. I will also state that I do not care in what other believe in. Now just so I don't confuse you, that just means it doesn't bother me. Believe in what you want. Everyone has their own views on things. We are all in this world together. And imho, tearing down on atheist while being a christian seems hypocritical.

One of the things I have seen here in this thread that I dont think all parties realize (i could be wrong), is that belief systems are in no way to be confused with moral sets. In other words, there are christian assholes, jewish assholes, muslim assholes, Hindu assholes etc...as well. lots of them...EVERYWHERE! People using the cover of a religion to justify their assholiness.:-D

And this is not to say that religion for example, doesnt stress certain morals...for example, not passing judgement?

I guess in conclusion and my point being, we should be very careful as well when we say we believe in something, that we emphasize those values in practice...in hopes of keeping a higher moral standard...or something.

pfffft!!!!!:toothy10:

One of the things I have seen here in this thread that I dont think all parties realize (i could be wrong), is that belief systems are in no way to be confused with moral sets. In other words, there are christian assholes, jewish assholes, muslim assholes, Hindu assholes etc...as well. lots of them...EVERYWHERE! People using the cover of a religion to justify their assholiness.:-D

And this is not to say that religion for example, doesnt stress certain morals...for example, not passing judgement?

I guess in conclusion and my point being, we should be very careful as well when we say we believe in something, that we emphasize those values in practice...in hopes of keeping a higher moral standard...or something.

pfffft!!!!!:toothy10:

understandable. So if that's the case, then why do people make a big deal about it?

I'm still thinking about that dinner thing. Too bad I'm still on a diet!! Gave up on the Hemi cuda, I'll settle for anything that does less than 9 in the quarter!

Regardless of what has been said here, God the Creator, His Son Jesus, and The Holy Spirit love you! Jesus died for you! You don't have to believe it, it's your choice. But Jesus will be there for you even unto the gates of Hell. Should you not choose Him, He will let you go to Hell. But if you call on His Name, He will save you from an eternal death in Hell. I will not judge you on your choice in the matter, and all I ask is that when I try to share with you my concern about your need for God in your life, please don't tear me down or judge me. I am not perfect, but that does not contradict the fact that I am forgiven and have a place in eternity with God the Father. I hope and pray that all will discover this blessed assurance!

-
Back