Well Crap it needs it all!

-
Should have one hard line that runs to the rear then a block that splits it into two hard lines (one for each side).

Find another parts store. You have one rubber hose running to the rear axle 3 or 4 inches to the driver's side of the center section...

Parts store swears that I should have 2 rear hoses and I only see 1.

Is there a second hose I'm missing?
Remember that Rock Auto commercial where "you watch the parts store guy type on his computer?" You got that guy! LOL

1 hose....

Well the funny thing is every parts store i called including napa all say the same thing.

Must be pulling incorrect info from the same source or maybe it specs 2 for 4 wheel disc brakes perhaps.

There was no such thing as 4 wheel disc brakes in 1968... at least not on a Dodge Dart lol

On any old car, it's best to really look at what you need first. RockAuto says 1968 has 2 rear hoses too.

Making some progress getting stuff tore apart to get final needed parts and start on replacing things.

Parts store swears that I should have 2 rear hoses and I only see 1.

Is there a second hose I'm missing?

Got all my jackstands tied up in the front atm so i can't jack the rear for a better look.

It is probably because they are seeing "Rear Right" and "Rear Left" but aren't paying attention to where it says "Quaintly Per Vehicle 1". This hose fits multiple vehicles and may mount in opposite locations depending on the vehicle.

Attachments

• sdesdess.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 81
Badsport, The one in the pick is NOT a double flare...

I know.

on a budget a single flare is better than none.
all lines on my car are double flare.
I was looking to show what the basic tools looked like.

Double flare=good.
Single flare on jelly jar master=(unsafe) sub par but on a top rammen budget??..

Run what you brung.

-
Back