Well guys, look what I got myself into..

-

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be the proud owner of a 1966 Dart 270 Wagon, as soon as I make the money to buy it from my good friend Harold. Its going to be my daily driver with its smooth running slant six and flat black shade of paint, Ill be feelin good cruzin in the Arizona sun!

Attachments

• dodgedart1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 483
  • dodgedart2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 488
  • dodgedart3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 483
  • dodgedart4.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 477
  • dodgedart5.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 477
  • dodgedart6.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 475
  • dodgedart7.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 473
Looks like Harold has it secured so nobody will mess with it too. Neat wagon, I like it!!!!!!!!!

There was one here on craigslist last week. The guy posted it that morning and I sent him an email. It had already sold by that afternoon and it had a locked engine!

Oh man, that's going to be awesome rolling that thing as a daily.

I'd keep it just the way it is. Well I'd add a Mexican blanket seat cover, Port-O-Walls, and probably strap an old metal cooler to the roof rack.

You are going to have a blast!

Hot hot hot. My folks had a new 63 Dart wagon, [a 270 trimmed one IIRC] when I was a kid. They still look good, they are still practical and they're just the right size too.
You scored.

A body wagons are the rarest of the A-body. It's great to see them and to know someone is saving them from extinction.

A body wagons are the rarest of the A-body. It's great to see them and to know someone is saving them from extinction.
Yeah: my folk's Dart died at 3 years old in a horrible crash. Sad.
Amazing cars: still viable today. Long live the A Body.

-
Back