Well I finally Joined

-

Hang10Dustin

Reaction score
c_stripes has been bugging me for quite a while now to join the forum. Tonight he got me to finally sit down to join.
Well here is a little about myself I own a 1974 Dodge Dart Hang 10 that needs some TLC, but between c_stripes and everyone around it may be getting that TLC sooner then I planned YEAH!!! I am married and have a boy right now, two on the way TWINS a boy and a girl. I am currently unemployed. I am looking to start a winter time business for snowboarding and skiing, so I am going to school to get thing rolling.

Bout damn time. We'll get some pics up soon. Right Dustin? :)

Here's one for now.

Jeremy
Picture211.jpg

Welcome aboard! Mazal tov on the twins. Great advice from c-stripes to join.
How do you guys stumble upon fields with cars in them like the pics? Lucky i guess.

I will fill in a little info about the Hang 10's The one that he still has (on the right) I found several years ago and sold to him. The other one came from my good friend at musclecarprojects.com. Between the two of them, he has most of the rare hang 10 stuff. We actually just stripped the other one this weekend. Trust me when I say that it was not a very nice car. And it was VERY plane jane. I did find something very cool under the carpet. I will post some pics soon. Like I said. The car was ruff.

Stumbling on fields of mopars is c_stripes 6th sense. I have been with him and he will point to a fenced yard and say there is a mopar in there. AND there will be. I am serious it is his 6th sense.

Welcome. I live just down the road from you in Smithfield. Good luck with the car. I am looking forward to seeing it.

I am glad only a few of you bite!!! It took so long because I have been getting my in-laws carnival stuff fixed. I am the only one that can do the electrical and work fast enough to get the job done.

Welcome to FABO.....I like Hang 10's.....think they're 8)

Lots of great info here and friendly members............Enjoy

Welcome to FABO hang10 its the "most fun you can have with your cloths on"! Or at least that what they tell me................. LOL
Matt

-
Back