Well I finally registered!

-
Reaction score
Hello all. Ive browsed fabo for quite some time and finally signed up! Just want to begin by saying thanks to all of the tech posts because you've helped me out of a bind more than once already. Ive been into mopars since age 12. Ive had some cool cars, such as my 73 Dart Sport, 66 Coronet 4dr, 71 Dart Swinger, and a 73 H-code Challenger(No offense but I hated that car! Waaayyyy to long in the nose). Now I'm 25 and married and all those cars are gone. What I do have though is a 72 Gold Duster that I bought from my wifes grandfather before he passed. With that said it has become very special to her and I. But wait it keeps getting better! Now we're pregnant with our first child! So the Duster is now being built as the Mommy Mobile for my wife and soon to be daughter Annabelle. Its the only car seat friendly vehicle we own. Ive got a cop car 318 that I just made mounts for(it was originally a slant 6 car) and a good used smallblock 727 to go behind it. We got a 8 3/4 out of a 71 340 car last year sight unseen, and it turned out to be a 3.23 suregrip!!! So thats me right now in a nutshell. Ive got untill August 4th when Annabelle arrives to get this thing going so follow me for a whirlwind of a ride to beat the calender!

Great story! Welcome aboard ... your growing family just got a little bigger. By uhhhh say about 25,000 people. :-D Make yourself at home and keep us posted on the progress with lots of pictures.

Welcome! Since you've been "lurking" for a while you already know what a great knowledge base this is and people are always willing to help.

Welcome from the great state of Texas. Post some pictures of your rides, we love car ****.

Welcome! There are thousands of top notch Mopar lovers here. Don't hesitate to ask a question or show off what you've got! toolmanmike

make lotsa room were coming to visit!!! Welcome aboard...
Great story! Welcome aboard ... your growing family just got a little bigger. By uhhhh say about 25,000 people. :-D Make yourself at home and keep us posted on the progress with lots of pictures.

Welcome to FABO Anabelles Ride!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Staging.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 87
Welcome to FABO, and by all means lets see some pics of your baby....oh, and Annabelle too when she comes!!!LOL!! Welcome again from Geof and Nella!!

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back