Well, it's time to break out the big guns.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
After trying to sell my cuda at a very popular consignment shop it seems the tire kickers just can't commit to such a hefty price tag so it looks as if I will be yanking my cuda back home and from this point on unless they sell it before I can get it....I'm saving up for a fuel injected hemi build and quite possibly going to rework the entire underside for pro touring duties including suspension, brakes, wheels, etc.

You know ......so I can really have some fun with it and build it the way I really wanted to in the first place.

Granted this will take me quite some time to do but I'm a very patient person believe it or not.

Took me 12 years to build the car in its current form so another twelve may go by just as quickly.

Wish me luck.lol.

Your starting off with one mighty fine machine!!
Good Luck!!

Current state.

4abe0ea093269af8ba81b14b0e6100b4_zps69de8925.jpg

newbuffer5.jpg

newbuffer2.jpg

194.jpg

199.jpg

198-Copy.jpg

Pretty hard to sell too..lol.

Had three guys get cold feet at the last minute so deciding to keep it and just totally revamp just like restoring another car.

wow.

If mine was in that state, I'd consider it done, and enjoy it.

Wait. I'm deluding myself. I'd probably do what you're doing, and re-doing it again.

I just wouldn't have tried to sell it.

That's a REAL nice car.

Love that Notch too!!!!
One of my favorites here also.
Dont feel bad before my current additions to my car i was at as low as 15k with no bites.
but the price has gone back up since completeing a few things.
I thought you sold it because i saw it advertized.

Damn! You need to do what?! I'm sorry, I couldn't get past the nice a$$ cuda pictures to see what your wanting to build! Lol

Yep.
Three " serious" offers were nothing short of tire kickers.
One guy apparently sold his barracuda to buy mine then after his wife saw the cash she starter to spend it like mad.
I totally know the feeling so I'm going to enjoy it while I save up one part at a time just like before.
Just hope this time I can get er dun much faster.

it is really nice looking car. not a numbers matching car? you know the way i look at it build it so you can enjoy other wise it is no fun at all

it is really nice looking car. not a numbers matching car? you know the way i look at it build it so you can enjoy other wise it is no fun at all

No, not numbers matching by any means.

I build it how I could afford but the more I drive it I keep thinking..man it would be nice with big *** brakes, another gear or two, fuel injection, more horsepower and better handling.

Don't get me wrong, it's fun as hell just like it is but I could use some gnarly braking and more gears so my teeth do t rattle at 65 MPh at 3000 rpm.

Yes a 3.23 gear set would fix that but its not as fun off the line.

figure out what you want to do with than start buying the parts that are going to be need and when you have all the parts ready to go in then take a winter and put it together, and enjoy it!

Glad you didn't sell your Barracuda 'spaz. It's like a FABO star car.

-
Back