Well Leanna...........It's That Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
......Time to hang up the 2013 calendar I got from you!! I am a little early but I figured its getting colder out and this would help heat up my shop!!! :glasses7:

I feel honered to have your picture hanging up in my MoPar shop :prayer:

Attachments

• DSC07210.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,240
  • DSC07212.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,247
  • DSC07219.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,200
I see something very familiar on the left side of the wall

Geez, 2 comments and neither is about Leanna....I guess you guys are Mopar hardcore LOL

......Time to hang up the 2013 calendar I got from you!! I am a little early but I figured its getting colder out and this would help heat up my shop!!! :glasses7:

I feel honered to have your picture hanging up in my MoPar shop :prayer:

Nice, wish I had one.

\\:D/yes !! That is our Mistress Of Metal right there, very nize =P~

Rani, I am so not your friend anymore. Harumph!!!! :-D LMAO @ all of you ... "Who???" Geez, I know I've been busy lately but to think ya'll forgot about me is just terrifying.

Keith, thanks for the thread. I was a bit surprised to see it this morning. Glad you like your poster. :-D

I've been advised that a few people who ordered them still have not received them ... it's a combination of me being overly stressed (or just too dayum lazy and tired when the weekend arrives, take your pick) or what I suspect was the Post Office misplacing an entire shipment. If you ordered a poster previously, you WILL receive it. I've got a few left and each one is numbered on the back.

Thanks for letting PSC help decorate your man caves!!! I love ya all muahhhhhhhhhhh

Rani, I am so not your friend anymore. Harumph!!!! :-D LMAO @ all of you ... "Who???" Geez, I know I've been busy lately but to think ya'll forgot about me is just terrifying.

Keith, thanks for the thread. I was a bit surprised to see it this morning. Glad you like your poster. :-D

I've been advised that a few people who ordered them still have not received them ... it's a combination of me being overly stressed (or just too dayum lazy and tired when the weekend arrives, take your pick) or what I suspect was the Post Office misplacing an entire shipment. If you ordered a poster previously, you WILL receive it. I've got a few left and each one is numbered on the back.

Thanks for letting PSC help decorate your man caves!!! I love ya all muahhhhhhhhhhh

No....Thank You!!! :prayer:

HAHA so i finally figured out how to get your attention :toothy9: im practically doing jumping jacks over here to get your attention and barely get a "meh" LOL

Sooo great to see you post something after a long time....

so you been busy lately, thats ok ....that means business is prolly going good for you :cheers: in this economy anyone doing good business wise is having a mega score.

BTW: i was really just joking in post 7..... ...i will never forget the mopar Barbie. :angel8:

LOL @ Harumph!!!!

-
Back