***Well, whadya think...??***

-
I really like it. Lot of money, but it was built by a expensive shop and was built on TV so theres going to be lots of money wanted.

Overpriced turd on wheels.

The thing is, some dude with deep enough pockets will get this car just to show off to his buddies, and that's what it's all about!
Lol

He`ll buy it, bring it to a car show and brag about the engine, paint, stereo etc. like he did all the work himself and be so proud and show offy when he gets a trophy for it. I`ve met guys like that and have zero respect for them!

The guy who's Cuda was done at SEMA by Foose [overhauling] became a member in our forum/club here in Florida he registered posted photos and never posted again [just showing off I suppose] WHY CAN'T THAT STUFF HAPPEN TO ONE OF US WHOM WOULD ACTUALLY APPERCIATE IT, eventually I saw it for sale [don't remember how much] what ever it was it was too much. That is a nice car done by a high end shop on TV so it's a big buck car [loose the audio bulls--t] and put some chrome back on!!!!

We should hand this off to Jimmy Kimmel. He could do a spot on how many times "Boyd" appeared in the auction ad as compared to how many "amazing's" were uttered in the latest "Bachelor" episode

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfWXZ37ph4"]Jimmy Kimmel, Amazing - YouTube[/ame]

I think it's nice and done well. I don't think it's $175k nice, but I personally would love to have a car that nice. My problem I also like owning a house and feeding and clothing my family!

Yeah, because people who don't have talent to do what the shop did, or is unable to work on cars, should not be able to buy a car they are really happy with and take it to shows? So unless you build 100% of you car your self in the back yard, you should be shunned at car shows and meets? Sir I have no respect for people who are full of them selfs.....

He`ll buy it, bring it to a car show and brag about the engine, paint, stereo etc. like he did all the work himself and be so proud and show offy when he gets a trophy for it. I`ve met guys like that and have zero respect for them!

-
Back