***Well, whadya think...??***

-
The blacked out grille makes it look as though it's missing . I like it other than the wheels and the goofy looking speakers in the kick panels.

Saw that earlier today. The blacked out trim and wheel choice are ugly and don't belong. Otherwise it looks like a nice car worth about $50-60k.

those guys need to stick to building cars for thug athletes and leave the muscle alone.

Blah blah blah charity, blah blah blah custom, blah blah blah Boyd Coddington's dream car to help underprivledged, blah blah freakin blah.
Why don't they quit wrecking cars for supposed ''causes''?
It's getting old. Really OLD.
Put it through Barrett Jackson where this **** belongs and march out some veterans and wheel chair bound kids to play on the heart strings of some drunken millionaires in the crowd like they always do and have Spanky Assiter auction it off after several pauses and cudos to say to the world how thoughtful and great it is to give back to the community.
Then go back stage after and count the cash falling out of your pockets when you're drunk and pat each other on the back.
Yep, we did good.
Just like the movie stars in underprivledged countries trying to suck a buck a day out of you on t.v. to feed the poor starving kids there.
Guiltmongers.
I give them all a collective f**k off.

I like the interior minus the funky front kick panels and all the west coast logos, exterior looks great if you swapped out the wheels and grill/light bezels. Oh and drop the price at least 100k lol

It doesn't have any windshield wipers. The signature flip top fuel cap is missing. They are out of their freaking minds at that kind of coin!!!!

Nah. I don't think so. I kinda like old cars that look like old cars. He should have just taken a new Chally and did all that stuff.

I wouldn't be interested in anything ol' Duane was involved in- be too afraid his arrogance would rub off...JMHO

Lose the spoke wheels, the west coast gansta stereo crap, add back the door handles and either black out the bumpers or chrome the the grill and trim-it`s either black it out completely or don`t-make up your mind! And ya millionares giving away $50k and patting themselves on the back pi$$e$ me off also!

Blah blah blah charity, blah blah blah custom, blah blah blah Boyd Coddington's dream car to help underprivledged, blah blah freakin blah.
Put it through Barrett Jackson where this **** belongs and march out some veterans and wheel chair bound kids to play on the heart strings of some drunken millionaires in the crowd like they always do and have Spanky Assiter auction it off after several pauses and cudos to say to the world how thoughtful and great it is to give back to the community.
Then go back stage after and count the cash falling out of your pockets when you're drunk and pat each other on the back.
Yep, we did good.
Just like the movie stars in underprivledged countries trying to suck a buck a day out of you on t.v. to feed the poor starving kids there.
Guiltmongers.

Bang on!!

Well, If a person wanted lots of interest and a few trophies from local shows, etc.. There's the car to get them. A orange Camaro at a recent local show had many similar mods and specletaters were all over it. The owner fired it up 6 or 8 times. He got his trophy.
For this mod job fish I will say I kinda like deleting the hood medallions. I'm wondering if the entire center area of the hood was raised a little and maybe some cowl induction possible there.
One more thought... While deleting ALL the chrome may not be an option for most.. They didn't need to hunt the stainless front and rear window reveal moldings LOL
To simply black out all the bright work saves a boat load of coins.

I personally don't see a problem with adding some modern touches to a classic automobile so long as you don't try to make a new car look old or an old car look modern. With that said I agree with a previous comment, pick a theme all black or all chrome. I work for Audi and we have a titanium package that blacks all the chrome except their rings,lol. With all the black out treatment on this car I see that influence. I also agree that the wheel style is wrong for the car, right size but wrong style. Other than the WCC and over the top stereo system, I love this car. To each their own.

One more thought... While deleting ALL the chrome may not be an option for most.. They didn't need to hunt the stainless front and rear window reveal moldings LOL
To simply black out all the bright work saves a boat load of coins.

And they put that coin where it truly matters... in fine West Coast Customs tradition... the stereo.

This car would look awesome with all the bright work back on it. Something to contrast and make the black look even better.

I like it.

Yep, we did good.
Guiltmongers.

Dang!!! LOL You know the sad part is he's right!:wav:

Dang!!! LOL You know the sad part is he's right!:wav:

Thank you, but i was just answering the question that the o.p. asked.
All of these car builds that these people do seem to be cookie cutter now. Some mods, same causes, stereos and all of that jazz......
Then put an exorbitant price on it!
The thing is, some dude with deep enough pockets will get this car just to show off to his buddies, and that's what it's all about!
They obviously did a good job on it, just not my taste. Too much black on it for me, i think it should be two toned. Where's Chip Foose when you need him?
Lol

Must be Nice to be able to throw around $100,000 for fun. With all that black I think the bumpers should be black ,too.

-
Back