went over to the darkside again

-

1Fast340

Reaction score
just bought a -91 chevy caprice ex policecar as a daily driver.
feel free to start the hateing:blob:

why would anyone start the hate...you are the one going to be seen in it ......;lol

Lol, is 91 still boxy, or is it the bath tub style? Either way, used cruisers make great daily drivers.

You could've done a lot worse.

PoliceMav_PSP.jpg

feel free to start the hateing:blob:

You sissy bed-wetter squat-to-pee....

Im posting i can only do one thing at a time the new chat locks my computer up to where i can only do one or the other lol

:violent1: LOL - I drove the wheels off (almost anyway) a 94 Buick Roadmaster Limited with Grand Touring suspension and loved it. Finally died at 191k miles, but only because my daughter totalled it on an icy winter road. That tank protected her and her sister. At that time, Mopar had nothing even close to those cars.

just bought a -91 chevy caprice ex policecar as a daily driver.
feel free to start the hating:blob:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

??? hating ???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Polara's probably not (lol)
Crown Vics ... more probable
Caprice... most probable...

Your Choice of Detroit Iron :D

Thx added.

no hate more like pity.

LOL

Wonder how many times the back seat has been **** and puked on,
but on the bright side the front seats smells like donuts and spilled coffee.
Just funning with you.

to be honest with you im more than happy with the choice,its one hell of a car for the money spent and there is no way i would use a mopar in the winter and let it rust to death from the salt.
just need to figure out where the missing power is,its barely broken in at 216000 miles and i would bet that the interior has been replaced at some point..

on my way home from work today,hearing that low roar from the exhaust just cruising along at 70km/h with the throtle barely open some old school rock n roll on the stereo looking out over that wide dashboard and big hood i finaly figured out what made me smile and feel good,for once in my life doing the exact opposite of everyone else is the right thing to do,its not me driving a big car its everyone else sitting there in a way to small shitbox pretending to be a car with some crappy 4cylinder that noone want to hear.

the -91 is the first year of the soapbowl body,i used to have boxy a -78 caprice,very good daily driver until i just gave up on the rust isues and got a -93 Mercedes 320CE that is dying the same death from salt..

I loved my 85 until the TQco went south. Lol 17mpg and comfy as pillow and bed after a long day of work! Great cars IMO

:worthles:

-
Back