went to a Mopar only car show today.

-
Some nice cars there, thanks for posting.

I think the yellow one is an early Firebird! lol

Some nice cars there, thanks for posting.

I think the yellow one is an early Firebird! lol

I think the chickenmobile as we call it here in Winnipeg is a Lincoln. It was built in the '60's, I think, as an ad car for Chicken Delight. It was found rusting away and restored by a gentleman who's a reporter for our local newspaper. We all have a soft spot for the Chickenmoble here in Winnipeg.

Yes the day was great, and all your pics are cool because the Duster 340 is my friend Mark's car, then my 67 Dart beside him, then Bill's (MoparLvr) 69 Swinger and Dave's (Dreno) 67 Cuda beside him. Then behind us was Ken5124 and his 65 Valiant. The 67 Gold Dart GT was a neighbour of mine from when I was a kid, and I used to go and look his over and over again when I inherited mine just to see a 67 time capsule. He bought that car new and has pampered it all its life. The white interior is like new. Great pics cudadriver.

Mark

Great show and a great combination of new and old. Some cars I have never seen before.

I think the chickenmobile as we call it here in Winnipeg is a Lincoln. It was built in the '60's, I think, as an ad car for Chicken Delight. It was found rusting away and restored by a gentleman who's a reporter for our local newspaper. We all have a soft spot for the Chickenmoble here in Winnipeg.

My sister worked at a Chicken Delight in NJ - USA in the very early '70's! Cool car!

Here are a few more pics of our FABO cars that my buddy Mark with the green Duster 340 took and sent to me. I think he likes our Darts Bill (MoparLvr)!

-
Back