Went to an all mopar wrecking yard today.

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
I needed to get out of the house today for a bit of fresh air and try to get my mind off of my back pain. So I decided to walk around Wildcat Mopars for a little bit. I took a few pictures, but didn't do anything to special due to my stupid back.

Here's a few pics, I will post more later.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY"]That's All Folks! (Best one on YouTube) - YouTube[/ame]

I guess there is one more thing, I know people will be asking if they had this or that, so I'll just post this.

Give them a call and they can tell you what they have, and I can tell you that it's a ton.

They haven't updated their website for a long time, so if you call, tell him you seen the pictures here.

I want the truck and the 72 Newport :)

...and the DRUGS sign. lol

I would not know where to start!! Thanks for the pics man, that place is tooooo cool.

Wow!

There used to be one in Orlando, but they sold out and crushed everything in 1992-ish.

I wept.

I am happy to see you out and about Jeremy :cheers: nothing is better to help heal and strengthen
your hart, muscles and back then a fun walk :thumleft:
I hope you are not to sore :happy8: but that is a good thing keeping your frame from rusting
like these old Mopars in this thread :D
Seeing all these MoPars makes me happy to see they are being saved :coffee2: most if not all
our old MoPars have been crushed due to the climb of scrap prices about a year or two
ago, so thus why I am happy to see all these MoPars have a home and not crushed.
Keep moving bud and thank you for a great thread with many great old parts cars and some great builders. :coffee2:
Keep moving if all possible and enjoy your camera bud, these are some great old shots you gave us :thumleft:

-
Back