Went to visit fellow member and see the debut of his Dart.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
This Dart belongs to 67yellowdartgt.

Big block, omaha orange, full cage, side pipes, friggin killer ride.
Still got to iron out some bugs as to be expected, but it still smells like frsh paint anf ohhhh does it sound good!!!

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-3.jpg

Mel Gibson say's "hell yeah!"

Looks pretty badass!

In the last 4 photos, it looks like they are having a good ol' fashion stare down contest. I wonder which one will blink first. ;)

Looks pretty badass!

In the last 4 photos, it looks like they are having a good ol' fashion stare down contest. I wonder which one will blink first. ;)

Actually ,we seeing if they wanted to mate but turns out they are both boys, but for some reason they both did get a boner...Ha, ha.

That Dart is BADDDDDDDD ASSSSSSSSSS!

That Cuda sure is also!!

Did he do the Back half of the car himself?

Got caught in a hard rain on the way home, and took alot of water in from my now functional hood scoop, the car did not miss a lick.

That Dart is BADDDDDDDD ASSSSSSSSSS!

That Cuda sure is also!!

Did he do the Back half of the car himself?

I think it was already done and was kinda hacked up.

The paint/body guy fixed it up quite a bit but it still needs some patchwork, seam seal, and all that jazz.

Very nice!

What's the scoop on his crank evac? Is there a vacuum pump attached to the catch can or does it just vent straight to the can?

What's the scoop on his crank evac? Is there a vacuum pump attached to the catch can or does it just vent straight to the can?

Thanks for the compliments...Still a work in progress..Great to have Cudaspaz living so close, now he (dart) has a friend to play with (cuda) without the boners..lol..

The catch can is just that..It vents straight to the can and the scoop was added because the can was sealed with just a drain on the bottom ($30 ebay job)..So it works great now!

Thanks for the compliments...Still a work in progress..Great to have Cudaspaz living so close, now he (dart) has a friend to play with (cuda) without the boners..lol..

The catch can is just that..It vents straight to the can and the scoop was added because the can was sealed with just a drain on the bottom ($30 ebay job)..So it works great now!

I figured out what the boners were from,....I was looking at some of the pics and noticed a hot, little, pink challenger drove by, so the mystery is now solved.

haha cudaspaz....I fixed a few leaks today and still trying to determine why I am missing on #2 cylinder..took it for a spin around the neighborhood to get it up to operating temp..Okay so i'm in 1st gear going no more than 6 mph and a neighbor and his wife motion to me to slow down...Needless to say, I had to stop and ask what the problem was since I was almost at idle.."he was just making sure I wasn't going fast"...I let him know how slow I was going and just because it's loud, does not mean I'm going fast...I don't think we will be hanging out anytime soon :/ ....... I should have done a burnout as I was leaving...hehe

-
Back