We're Back! American Astronauts Launched In An American Rocket From American Soil

-
"Note; Hubble not to scale"

If in 1969, I had been in charge of the so-called moon-landing, the very very first thing I would have commanded, is a feature length moving picture show, of the rotating Earth, complete with animate cloud cover, in color,with the astronauts body and a current newspaper in the same shot. That's the number two way of proving the Earth is a sphere, hung on nothing.
What did we get?
wait what?
We got one stillshot, a muddy shot, a shot that that proved nothing!
They Spent billions of dollars for one pos still shot.
But you bought it.
And now you believe every made up shot that NASA feeds you.You guys will believe any made up thing. You are fully indoctrinated.
Science; falsely so called.
They lie to your face and tell you they are lying, and you eat it up.

There it is, a moon landing denier. There is not "one shot", there are literally millions. You can watch the rotating Earth from the ISS on NASA tv pretty much any time you want, live feed. You can bounce a laser off the reflector they placed on the moon so the distance could be exactly measured, nothing on the surface that would return a signature like that unless it was man made. Of course you would have to have knowledge of enough science to understand why that's proof, so it won't convince you because you don't have the knowledge.

Even with some basic knowledge it's easy to prove we actually went there
NASA Moon Landing - MythBusters | Discovery

There's only one person that's "fully indoctrinated" here, and it's you. You know, the guy that believes without any evidence?

You have multiple people in this thread that have either directly designed items for space, or worked directly with the people that do. Take your wakadoodle conspiracy theories somewhere else.

There it is, a moon landing denier. There is not "one shot", there are literally millions. You can watch the rotating Earth from the ISS on NASA tv pretty much any time you want, live feed. You can bounce a laser off the reflector they placed on the moon so the distance could be exactly measured, nothing on the surface that would return a signature like that unless it was man made. Of course you would have to have knowledge of enough science to understand why that's proof, so it won't convince you because you don't have the knowledge.

There's only one person that's "fully indoctrinated" here, and it's you. You know, the guy that believes without any evidence?

You have multiple people in this thread that have either directly designed items for space, or worked directly with the people that do. Take your wakadoodle conspiracy theories somewhere else.

Thanks for being the voice of reason. After 32 years in the space program I honestly just don't have the patience anymore, lol. They have beat me down.

Thanks for being the voice of reason. After 32 years in the space program I honestly just don't have the patience anymore, lol. They have beat me down.

I just try to put legit information out there and move on. Clearly anyone that believes things like that can't be reasoned with, because their beliefs are not grounded in reason or logic. The best you can do it put real information out there and try to limit the number of people that the conspiracy theorists convince.

All of that is just evidence that our education system is really falling behind in science education.
ajwIpeo.png

He can't help himself.
He's an ignorant old man who's accepted and is fully vested in the wager.
He has all of the knowledge that one can get working a garbage route in Canada.
He's admitted that his kids won't talk to him, and his wife won't listen to his crap. Honestly, she's probably close to his age and feels stuck.
But don't take to much of what he has to say seriously. He's a trash man with a trash man level of education.

-
Back