Were Devistated - Sad Read

-

66aCUDA

/6 Racer
Reaction score
Well for those of you that have followed our Adoption.(See Adoption Thread in this catorgory) We adopted 3 of the best girls anyone could EVER have. Last Wed the 29th OC Calf took the girls back. ALL because of a Judge and the SW's having a pissing match and the Girls and Us loose. We would have been home free and finalized in 2 more months.
Found out we have NO rights to appeal or anything. What a bunch of CRAP.
Thanks for listening,
Frank

Very sorry to hear that, what your family is doing is incredible, maybe you can get lucky and find some more kids to adopt. Good luck and keep your heads up!

Did i ever tell you guys that i don't like judges? They can't do their job without a book to tell em how. Positively none.....no common sence involved. You know how one gets a gut feeling and goes with it knowing you've made the right decision? Don't EVER happen in their world. Some lawyer get up and recites an outcome of a simuliar case back in 1842 of Dick VS Harry which don't have a damn thing to do with life back then and the judges sets there in awe at such bullcrap. I've sat and listened to people tell a judge exactly how it happend 13 years prior word for word in there memory and the ignorant turkey bought it hook line and sinker as a very impecable memory. Hell, i cant remember what i did last week much less 13 yrs ago. Don't tell me it's justice. I had a buddy that had a land dispute case pending and he called me for some advice and i ask him who his judge was. Great guy he said. I told him different and it wasn't 1 month and he called me a told me i was the smartest man he has ever had the chanceto talk with. I said the judge was nuckin futs. I had to laugh. "I DON'T LIKE JUDGES" well maybe one. I've got an uncle in Calif. that is a judge and i'm not sure i like him. Any judges on this site that we know of? Or will step up?
Small Block

Well for those of you that have followed our Adoption.(See Adoption Thread in this catorgory) We adopted 3 of the best girls anyone could EVER have. Last Wed the 29th OC Calf took the girls back. ALL because of a Judge and the SW's having a pissing match and the Girls and Us loose. We would have been home free and finalized in 2 more months.
Found out we have NO rights to appeal or anything. What a bunch of CRAP.
Thanks for listening,
Frank
O my god Frank :pale: You and the Misses must be devastated :( I had the pleasure to meat the children and I am feeling your pain :sad: How can they do this to you and the three girls :angryfir:
The sistem is Friggen F!!!! up to yank these children around like this.
I am saddened to here this has happen to you and your wife and the children this morning Bud :sad7::sad7: What is the world coming to, when all they do is move the children around and brake good folk's harts, Make me want to get on the phone to the powers that made this happen and give them a peace of my mind :argue:. I wish I new the words to settle yalls harts Frank, This is going to be hard to put behind you and your wife.:shock:
My prayers go out to you and the misses Frank, and to the three girls.
I guess I don't under stand :angry1: This is a crazy world we live in, and the system is making life terrible on yall and the children.
I am sad to here this Frank, Take it one day at a time bud.

I think the term they use for this type of dealing is "Social Services".......

Aren't they great at social service?....As if the kids would be better off being tossed to and fro............my Lord have mercy...........

I'm prayin' that the kids are returned.......:love3:

That sucks. I'm very sorry to hear about this. I dont see why they cant just do what is best for the children. And for the Very wonderful and giving family that is trying to adopt them. Things always work out though. Just keep your heads up. And everything will work out. You'll see.

I am saddened to hear your news. We have friends that have gone through a similiar situation and it is so heart breaking. I pray you will see the Lord's mercy through this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife, and your girls. God bless.

That's f*cking unbelievable. I hope that guy sleeps good at night knowing he broke up a family.

Yeah that's bullcrap but it happens alot.

Been there many times with foster kids after getting attached and having the judge give the kids back to the f'd up so called parents again until they hurt the kids again, then we get them and have to undo everything that been done to them again.

Adoption can also be a thankless job when the genetics and the hormones kick in, especially with the females.
Our 18 y/o just moved out because so called "friends" and drugs were more important than rules, safety, security , food, shelter, love and affection.

I have pretty much come to the conclusion that you can lead them to water but you can't make them drink.

You can talk till you're blue in the face for countless hours on end, but sometimes they don't realize how stupid they are until they are sitting in jail with a 10 year sentence looming over their head.

Thanks Guys
Ill get back in the saddle soon. Ive kinda just buried my head in my cars. Im building a Race 6 now so thats got most of my atten. Cinda and I will look at other sib groups but I for one will be gun shy. Ill turn 59 on the 12th so that is against me as well. Thanks to ALL my FABO family,
Frank

That's just horrible!! So many of the judges we have are total moron's. Very sorry for you and your wife Frank. I'll pray for you that something good comes out of it. God can do that you know.

Very sorry to hear that. I feel for the children too, obviously they are in need of a stable home and taking them from you is unexcussible.

You know I wouldnt mind so much if there were cause. The old FM (Foster Mother) even called CPS (Child Protective Services) on us and they did an investigation(took a month to complete) and we were squeeky clean. The kids were put back in a group home where they were abused last time. HOW can this be in the best interest of the children?????
Frank
PS my wife is looking at more sib groups, Maybe we will get a boy as well this time.

Good Morning Frank,
Just read your statement and feel your pain. I feel so bad for you and your wife. We will be praying for your family to find peace and perehaps justice would prevail and someone would come to their sences.
God Bless You and Yours and if you need to talk just know you have alot of open ears here.
Have the best day possible.
your friend
Tommy

Frank

Sorry for your loss. I "helped" with foster children for years. I stopped. Good people get their heart ripped out each week.

Hug your wife and hold your heads high. You tried to better the life of children that can't help themselfs. A class action in any persons mind.

Whip

How can a group home be better than a stable home? I just don't get our legal system sometimes.

Someone once said that "In the US, Justice is a process, not an outcome". :angry7:

Sorry to hear that Frank,I saw how excited you two were to get them when I met you out here,I am actually shakeing my head and am pissed off,just not right,Mark

If there is any profession that needs more oversight and more ability to remove idiots it is judges. Stuff like this, making laws from the bench, and letting criminals walk, is just inexcusable. There was a story in the news just yesterday about a lowlife who should have been in jail (or even better, in the ground) who had been convicted in the past of felony battery, assault with a deadly weapon, battery by strangulation, and a host of other charges who beat up his girlfriend and her THREE MONTH OLD daughter. He picked up the baby, threw her down on the sidewalk, then picked her up and drove away. A reporter found her on the shoulder of the highway dead. He threw her out the window as he drove down the road. When asked why he said "It is a dirty game". This is why I advocate the return of public hangings. This is why I also advocate the ability to sue the crap out of, and jail judges and everyone else responsible for scum like this being on the street.

Sorry to hear what happened. That real sucks!
Some of those people have their heads so far up their back sides.
They can't see right from wrong.
Maybe the media should get wind of this. Don't know if it would help, but you never know.
Maybe it will stir a few brain cells and they will realize who they are really hurting you and the kids.

Thanks Mark and others.
Well I havent even finished with the greiving process and our Agency called and says we are being looked at by a mid western state for a 3 sib group. 2 girls and a boy, evidently they are serous as they have taken the off there listings and saying the group is now unavailable.
Some days you just dont know whether to S*&%$T or go blind. All I can say is this better go smooooth as silk or I will be toast.
Frank

-
Back