[WANTED] We're looking for a roller to take circle track racing.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in NY are you?
Do you have a price range?
Amount of work needed on the car?
(Yes, I read roller.)

Back in the day my friends dad raced a duster on circle tracks 1/4 & 3/8 mile, he did good for years and went through some cars. I can't see beating up old mopars for fun, people are trying to find parts to restore old cars not smash them on purposes.

There are several Mopar Facebook groups that will have oval track cars for sale.... Mopar Mafia Racing, Mopar Dirt Track Race Card and others. Do a search...

Where in NY are you?
Do you have a price range?
Amount of work needed on the car?
(Yes, I read roller.)
I'm in South Salem on the border of Connecticut. The more stripped out the car is the better. A blown rear would be alright. We can build are own cage and subframe. We just need a body as complete as possible, doors, hood and trunk preferably with the K frame and front suspension. We used to pick up rollers from 750 to 1500 but trying to find a MOPAR in that price range that isn't rotted beyond being usable has been a problem.

There are several Mopar Facebook groups that will have oval track cars for sale.... Mopar Mafia Racing, Mopar Dirt Track Race Card and others. Do a search...
I'm in just about every Mopar group on Facebook. If there was anything available I wouldn't be here.

Back in the day my friends dad raced a duster on circle tracks 1/4 & 3/8 mile, he did good for years and went through some cars. I can't see beating up old mopars for fun, people are trying to find parts to restore old cars not smash them on purposes.
I'm not looking for a trailer queen.

Here's a 1970 Dart for $2500 in Fruita, CO. I can PM a number if interested.

1584960-1601132796-888073.jpg
1584960-1601132945-36297.jpg
1584960-1601132930-852115.jpg
1584960-1601132924-700071.jpg
1584960-1601132912-173185.jpg

I'm in just about every Mopar group on Facebook. If there was anything available I wouldn't be here.
Facebook...PM Jody Cash in GA or Brad Lawrence in SD....they are connected in the Mopar oval track world.

I'd sell the car in my avatar, as a roller, but it needs put back together, and it has a highly successful history, so it's not junk, and not cheap, but it's a proven winner, and track record holder. PM me if your interested

I'd sell the car in my avatar, as a roller, but it needs put back together, and it has a highly successful history, so it's not junk, and not cheap, but it's a proven winner, and track record holder. PM me if your interested
I don't know how to PM on this site. YES! I'm interested. I know that car and it's history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back